Ideas for law enforcement

Hijinx

Me??? I think Chauvin was a scapegoat.
He was convicted because if he wasn't there would be riots.
Putting one Officer in jail because a dope addict was treated badly and is not Justice.
It is cowardice.
There is much doubt in my mind that he was a victim of a damned bad circumstance.

phreddyp

When a police officer goes to work he places his life in danger. It comes with the job.
But when we say his life is in danger it may have nothing to do with his physical life as such.
It also has to do with his life that he has as a person.

His family, his reputation, his freedom.

Chauvin just lost his life. He is alive all right so far he is breathing, but his freedom is gone, his wife has hauled ass, he cannot go to the store play baseball with his friends, go golfing . He has his life, but he lost his life.
He lost his life dealing with a human piece of sht. that wasn't worth the effort to hold him down.

His life is over, unless he wins on appeal. He was doing his job. Maybe he was a bit over zealous, they should fire him, but does he deserve to be in jail for years over doing his job over zealously? For holding down a fool who swallowed enough Fentanyl to kill a horse. Better had he just let that fool lay there and die. Although if he had done that he would also be charged with not doing his job. There is no winning when you have a race of people who hate the police, hate white people, hate their own people and a media and politicians who willingly send this man to jail so they can make points with the donuffins, and get their vote.

I won't even mention the Police Chief who testified against him. Every Minneapolis cop should quit.
You got any more tickets to fantasyland ? Here's a news flash for you when you commit murder you go to jail , Chauvin committed murder and goes to jail can't get any simpler than that . Justice was served and is about to get served again by the Feds, and yes Chauvin he is F**ked but by his OWN making.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You got any more tickets to fantasyland ? Here's a news flash for you when you commit murder you go to jail , Chauvin committed murder and goes to jail can't get any simpler than that . Justice was served and is about to get served again by the Feds, and yes Chauvin he is F**ked but by his OWN making.
Fortunately for the overall benefit of society, he took Floyd with him.

phreddyp

Fortunately for the overall benefit of society, he took Floyd with him.
I am NOT disputing that George was useless, but that no one deserves to be killed that way . Until these cops figure out that cameras are everywhere and that they are going to be held accountable when their actions go above what is needed to subdue a suspect there are going to be more cases like this one . Personally I hope that they bring ALL of these rogue LEO's to justice . Reform starts from the top down until the upper echelon Chiefs' Captains , Colonels in law enforcement get on board there will continue to be these cases. In my opinion Chauvin got more than he deserved but twelve jurists came to a conclusion that he committed murder and that my friends is how our system works.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am NOT disputing that George was useless, but that no one deserves to be killed that way . Until these cops figure out that cameras are everywhere and that they are going to be held accountable when their actions go above what is needed to subdue a suspect there are going to be more cases like this one . Personally I hope that they bring ALL of these rogue LEO's to justice . Reform starts from the top down until the upper echelon Chiefs' Captains , Colonels in law enforcement get on board there will continue to be these cases.
As long as more Floyd's, Browns, Martins, etc get to meet their deserved end...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trust me on this one Gilligan everyone gets an end whether they deserve the one they get or not. Even O.J. will.
As long as more Floyd's, Browns, Martins, etc get to meet their deserved end.. <---ALL more than deserved...and hundreds more like those scum.