Identifiable Fashion Eras over?

Geek

When you look at some photos you can tell the Era by the clothes (50's, 60's, 70's, 80's etc.)

But that seemed to have stopped. I can't think of a fashion trend that identifies the year since the mid to late 90's (wedding dresses without the puffy sleeves, those came out 4 minutes after I got married in puffy sleeves :ohwell:)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hoodies
flared jeans
lowrise jeans with thong underwear showing
the Chaseo haircut (formerly the Katie/Posh)
huge skater shooz
bastardized 70s retro

bcp

In My Opinion
or those stretch pants that say princess or something on the ass...

no honestly panlady, I was just trying to read what it said,, you know my eyes are bad......

MMDad

Lem Putt
I dont have a problem with this.. as long as it comes with the chinese lower back tat

The problem is when the tat says "General Tso's Chicken, Moo Shu Pork with extra pancake, 14 egg rolls, Shrimp Lo Mein, MoogGoo Gai Pan, Egg Foo Young, Egg Drop Soup, and Chicken Broccoli with White Rice" and there's still room left over for the fortune cookies.

bcp

In My Opinion
The problem is when the tat says "General Tso's Chicken, Moo Shu Pork with extra pancake, 14 egg rolls, Shrimp Lo Mein, MoogGoo Gai Pan, Egg Foo Young, Egg Drop Soup, and Chicken Broccoli with White Rice" and there's still room left over for the fortune cookies.
what font are we talking here? I mean, am I squinting to read the menu, or am I reading it clearly from 300 yards in the dark?

MMDad

Lem Putt
what font are we talking here? I mean, am I squinting to read the menu, or am I reading it clearly from 300 yards in the dark?

I sat behind a large woman showing her thong at an elementary school concert. I'm pretty sure that the thong was once white. :barf:

bcp

In My Opinion
I sat behind a large woman showing her thong at an elementary school concert. I'm pretty sure that the thong was once white. :barf:
:barf:

although I thank each and every one of you for assisting me in my diet,,,
enough is enough..

next thing you know yall be posting spandex pictures from Wal-Mart