St. Mary's Co. IDENTITY SOUGHT FOR PERSON OF INTEREST – THEFT

With over 120 years of experience, their team of lawyers and experienced legal support professionals work to help you in a time of legal need.

At approximately 5:41 p.m., on Tuesday, October 3, 2023, the pictured subject entered Advance Auto Parts in California, MD, walked around the store for a short time, selected a set of Honda brand floor mats, and fled from the business, failing to pay for the items.

The suspect is described as a male, approximately six feet tall, with a thin build, bearing distinctive arm tattoos. He left the store, driven by another subject, in an older model gold-colored Honda Accord with an unknown registration.

Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect and/or this incident is asked to contact Dep. Michael Walker at Michael.Walker@stmaryscountymd.gov, or 301-475-4200, ext. 8092. Please reference Case #55241-23.

Citizens can also call Crime Solvers 24/7 at 301-475-3333 or send a text to Crime Solvers at 274637. Type "Tip239" in the message block and select SEND. After receiving a response, continue the conversation. Note: Tip239 is case-sensitive and must be typed in the message block as shown. With Crime Solvers, tipsters may remain anonymous.

Tipsters may be eligible for a cash reward if the information leads to an arrest.

Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.

eric14

I'm aware this thread's a month old but whoa - I used to work there. As a former worker there, these r******* jackasses from Hollywood Auto Tech in Leonardtown were one of the most obnoxious customers we had though - always making me work past my shift because they didn't understand closing hours and wouldn't leave us alone at 5:45 - 15 minutes before my shift was over. Stupid kids. As rude as Agape was, they at least had the decency to leave us alone when it was close to my shift's end. Glad I quit that dump; the keyholder manager was one of - if not THE rudest manager I've ever had to work with, and the commercial managers were never letting me take the longer drives (despite that sometimes I got to go to the beltway rarely), giving me the HEAVIEST loads, and the assistant commercial manager would never let me switch vehicles because I had problems with how filthy it was and/or how poorly it ran... anyone who's ever worked at AAP you probably might have gone through these issues.

Much as I want to say "serves them right" I don't condone crime. I hope this punk gets arrested.

Nevertheless, don't do business with AAP, it's a dying company that. The general and assistant managers at this location though were perfectly fine though.

Sigh... I need to find a new job; hopefully something without heavy lifting or dealing with troublemakers. Got my A+, still need to get a Network+ and Security+; lucky me.