Idiot Bank Robber

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Man Nabbed for Bank Robbery After On-Air Bragging

CHICAGO (AP) — Crime doesn't pay, and apparently neither does bragging about it.

A Chicago man is facing bank robbery charges after authorities say he called into a Chicago radio station and bragged about the heist.

The robbery on a TCF Bank in South Chicago Heights last April went unsolved until a bank worker heard the man's call to a popular confessions show (on WKSC FM, 103.5).

The caller bragged that he and five others tied up employees and got away with $81,000. A bank worker recognized details from the confession as matching the hold-up at her bank and called authorities.

Full story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,148535,00.html

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What's to brag about?

The caller bragged that he and five others tied up employees and got away with $81,000.

$81,000 five ways?

Risking jail for $16 grand???

"Hi, I'm one of the morons who risked 10 to 20 for what I could have earned in a year working just about anywhere. Please come lock me up. It's for my own good."

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Larry Gude said:
$81,000 five ways?

"Hi, I'm one of the morons who risked 10 to 20 for what I could have earned in a year working just about anywhere. Please come lock me up. It's for my own good."
:yeahthat: :killingme :killingme

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Larry Gude said:
$81,000 five ways?

One of the most prized graduates of the D.C. public school system. Did I say graduate? Sorry, I mean one of the most prized products of the D.C. public school system.