If anyone knows of anyone looking

FrmGrl

Get some!
FrmGrl, your property is gorgeous and the price is right. Wish I had a few more $$ in the bank :huggy:
Thanks Duckz.
Oh to answer some other questions. House is listed at $469,900, reasonable offers will be considered. Listed with C21.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I found a 4,000 sq ft house in WV with 11 acres when I was looking and it was only $150,000 :shrug:

FrmGrl

Get some!
I found a 4,000 sq ft house in WV with 11 acres when I was looking and it was only $150,000 :shrug:
Well, when you find that in MD, let me know. Sarcasm I dont need right now when my husband and I are separated.

DFSquare

WOW, WOW, WOW! Kicking myself for buying this house now. :lalala:

I like my house but to get one with all that land and buildings already on it! WOW!

We're military so I totally understand about the seperations. Good luck selling/renting fast so you can join your hubby.

Dawn

devinej

it sure is a nice property, and RIGHT next door to an equestrian facility with nice outdoor and indoor arenas

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

Was it two double wides stuck together? Heck when I was in parts of WV they had 90 degree turns with no guard rails or warning signs. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Was it two double wides stuck together? Heck when I was in parts of WV they had 90 degree turns with no guard rails or warning signs. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

I agree and went I went out there this past spring to look at/purchase a mare, the roads were only about a foot wider than my F350. SHEESH!!!!