If I Lie About My Age, I'm Sure to get a Date

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pensioner, 69, 'who identifies as a 45-year-old' begins legal action to have his age reduced so he can attract more women on Tinder
Emile Ratelband is a 69-year-old positivity guru famous in the Netherlands
He says doctors told him he has a 45-year-old's body and wants to be younger
Ratelband is suing his local authority after they refused to amend his age

'When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...5avI9pQj85xSBm1XVzohdHv6OQV4nyteAoss7cYLStPTA

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pensioner, 69, 'who identifies as a 45-year-old' begins legal action to have his age reduced so he can attract more women on Tinder

:roflmao:

Hey, if you can change your gender, all bets are off. You can "identify" as a parakeet if you want.

Thanks for ####ing up life, stupid progs.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:roflmao:

Hey, if you can change your gender, all bets are off. You can "identify" as a parakeet if you want.

Thanks for ####ing up life, stupid progs.

I want a court to honor my belief that I'm actually Warren Buffet and assign me his name, investments and bank accounts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I saw a story yesterday about a trans "woman" who is suing salon workers because they won't wax his nads. If it were me, I'd wax those boys no problem. :biggrin:

black dog

Free America
I saw a story yesterday about a trans "woman" who is suing salon workers because they won't wax his nads. If it were me, I'd wax those boys no problem. :biggrin:

Seems like an easy sack & crack cure, extra wax and a quick hard pull against the grain... and now for a little bleach to lighten things up...