If I Were Black I Would Be Insulted

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Compared George Floyd’s Death To MLK Jr.’s Assassination

King’s assassination, though not publicized in the way that can only be accomplished by the immediate and global reach of social media, did spur a renewed push for action from then-President Lyndon B. Johnson.

Amid riots in dozens of cities following King’s death, Johnson encouraged Americans to embrace instead King’s methods of peaceful protesting, referring to the late activist as an “apostle of nonviolence.”

Comparing a Civil Rights Leader to a Drug Addict

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Joe has a history of associating criminal behavior or poverty to race.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Plus he's always making fun comments like this one....

"If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It is doomed, not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040 this country is going to be minority white European. Hear me? Minority white European. And you guys are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who will make up a larger portion of the population than y’all do."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He has a 32% approval rating and I would love to know who that 32% is. Are they polling the mental wards and homeless encampments now?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He has a 32% approval rating and I would love to know who that 32% is. Are they polling the mental wards and homeless encampments now?

Exactly.

The Democrat National Committee, CNN, MSNBC and San Francisco.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Says Corn Pop's Death Was More Impactful Than MLK's

"Listen folks, no joke. I ain't kiddin' around here. For real. I know what I'm talking about. Listen carefully. I'll say this once. No joke," Biden began. "As I stood over the body of the infamous gangster Corn Pop after wrapping a chain around his head, I knew his death would have a much greater far-reaching impact than even the death of MLK. Corn Pop was a bad dude, but his death launched my path to the presidency. If I hadn't become president, the blacks would be back in chains. And a bunch of other blacks would be white due to voting for Trump. He died for a good cause!"