If it were up to me they'd all be in a federal prison

The Democrats should just rename themselves to the National Pedophile Party.
Remember when everyone laughed and naysay'd Malice over Pizza Gate? They were all saying how it would be impossible to keep such a large and detailed pedo ring active without recourse. No way would all the uppity-ups be in cohoots. Hmmm... the picture being painted now seems clearer than a Bob Ross painting full of happy little bushes.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remember when everyone laughed and naysay'd Malice over Pizza Gate? They were all saying how it would be impossible to keep such a large and detailed pedo ring active without recourse. No way would all the uppity-ups be he cohoots. Hmmm... the picture being painted now seems clearer than a Bob Ross painting full of happy little bushes.

Not gonna lie, even I thought she was being a kook. How now, brown cow?

PJay

Oh look, two more...not saying why.. but let me guess. Anyway, have you ever known so many saying bye. I started a "Track Resignations" thread but been too busy with life to keep up with all that are leaving. I believe a lot are being made leave because being part of stolen election. We'll see in time...

Hijinx

Like I said so many are getting out it would seem one or two of them would vote with Republicans, but although they are leaving evidently Nancy Pelosi still has their testicles in her file cabinet.

Kinnakeet

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Rope is reusable and why waste a good knot.
Hemp for Victory!

hemp-580x440.png