If man was meant to fly...

bcp

In My Opinion
now that looks like fun.
if I was back in my twenties and had the money, I honestly think I would give that a try.

W

White Buddah

Impressive? They're out of their effing minds!
I agree they aren't wired right. That gives me the chills every time I watch. For some reason, I can't stop.
The paintball thing would be cool to see. I'm not sure they would do it flying around mountains. Who am I kidding, of course they would!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I agree they aren't wired right. That gives me the chills every time I watch. For some reason, I can't stop.
The paintball thing would be cool to see. I'm not sure they would do it flying around mountains. Who am I kidding, of course they would!!

Can you imagine how much THAT would be, shooting each other mid air, maneuvering...right up until someone splattered into the wall or everyone gets scope lock, "I got you now!!! *SPLAT* " and burns in. :jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Everyone eventually dies, until then they might as well live.

There are levels of thrill seeking. Combining free fall/parachuting/mountain climbing/gliding/speed to skim along the earth at over 100 mph is really, really pushing it.

:lol:

There are levels of thrill seeking. Combining free fall/parachuting/mountain climbing/gliding/speed to skim along the earth at over 100 mph is really, really pushing it.

:lol:

Everything's relative - some people (not me) need to shot 65 to consider a round of golf meaningful.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Everything's relative - some people (not me) need to shot 65 to consider a round of golf meaningful.

65? Big deal. If I can't shoot a freaking 65, I'm going the hell home. I mean, come on.

I wouldn't even play the back after that :lol:

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom

That's sick! :evil:

Sorry, showing up to this thread a little late :stupid:

Now some of the stuff that I've been doing with the kite buggy has been borderline :yikes: it compares nothing to this...

Lets kick it up a notch...

"The only way to understand it is to make your own experience with it"

Streamlined 08 on Vimeo

Last edited: