If my last name was Schmidt...

PeoplesElbow

I've always wondered what some parents are thinking. I have known a Peter Head, William Williams, and Hairy Beavers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is this a reference I should get?

If yes, a clue maybe? If not, I'll carry on blissfully ignorant.

Tilted, I'm becoming more and more convinced that the Lizard People have taken over your body.

"John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt" is a popular children's song that almost all Americans know, even if you never set one foot in summer camp.

My alien intervention pass question used to be "Name all six Brady children" to prove you're one of us. Perhaps it needs to be, "Sing John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt."

Tilted, I'm becoming more and more convinced that the Lizard People have taken over your body.

"John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt" is a popular children's song that almost all Americans know, even if you never set one foot in summer camp.

My alien intervention pass question used to be "Name all six Brady children" to prove you're one of us. Perhaps it needs to be, "Sing John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt."

Honestly... I don't recognize the song. Maybe if I heard the melody it would be familiar. I'll googl-ize it and let you know the results.

And for the record, I wouldn't have recognized the song even before the Lizard People took over my body.

I don't remember ever hearing that song before. I also don't remember the song that played after it on YouTube - Lazy Mary.

I'm gonna take an informal survey of the people around my age that I know to see whether any of them recognize it.

I remember plenty of songs like that from my youth though. For instance...

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Teacher hit me with a ruler
Met her at the bank with a loaded army tank
And she ain't my teacher no more.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't remember ever hearing that song before. I also don't remember the song that played after it on YouTube - Lazy Mary.

I'm gonna take an informal survey of the people around my age that I know to see whether any of them recognize it.

I remember plenty of songs like that from my youth though. For instance...

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Met her at the bank with a loaded army tank
And she ain't my teacher no more.

Glory, glory, hallelujah
Hid behind the door with a loaded 44
And she don't teach no more