If Obama had a son...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Adult Syrian Refugee Accused of Murdering 13-Year-Old Canadian Girl in Court

28-year-old Syrian national Ibrahim Ali, who came to Canada as a refugee, has been accused of murdering a 13-year-old girl in Burnaby, British Colombia, whose body was found last year.

The Syrian refugee, who came to Canada through a private sponsorship programme, was arrested last week by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) after a large-scale investigation into the death of the 13-year-old, who was found in Burnaby’s Central Park in July 2017.

In court, the 28-year-old was charged with first-degree murder. He required an Arabic interpreter, with proceedings delayed as the court waited for the interpreter to arrive.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/20...-court/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

b23hqb

PREMO Member
But, But, it's seems to be OK to do that sort of stuff against innocent young girls, based on where where he came from, so, O Canada, you must consider his cultural differences and do the right thing, right? Slap on the wrist, give him a job in the Trudeau administration, etc.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We hear all the time how immigrants are less likely to break the law when compared to native born people. But I've yet to murder anyone. I bet I can guess how many times a day this murderer prays.

transporter

We hear all the time how immigrants are less likely to break the law when compared to native born people. But I've yet to murder anyone. I bet I can guess how many times a day this murderer prays.

After you have your coffee and your breakfast. After the hang over has worn off.

Please re-read your post above.

At that point, if you cannot understand how utterly stupid it is, please pack up your sh!t and move to another country. Please take Kyle and b23 with you. This country needs intelligent, educated citizens. You all belong in some backwoods "sh!thole" where you all will fit in better. Hell, you three might be able to tie your shoes...so you might even be looked up to.

(Note: because your ignorance is obvious...let me spell this out for you: your post is stupid...not racist...not some "phobia"...it is stupid...as in dumb...as in unintelligent...as in lacking basic rudimentary mental skills...you didn't finish grade school did you?)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
retard-image.jpg

Same Tranny, different day.

Hijinx

After you have your coffee and your breakfast. After the hang over has worn off.

Please re-read your post above.

At that point, if you cannot understand how utterly stupid it is, please pack up your sh!t and move to another country. Please take Kyle and b23 with you. This country needs intelligent, educated citizens. You all belong in some backwoods "sh!thole" where you all will fit in better. Hell, you three might be able to tie your shoes...so you might even be looked up to.

(Note: because your ignorance is obvious...let me spell this out for you: your post is stupid...not racist...not some "phobia"...it is stupid...as in dumb...as in unintelligent...as in lacking basic rudimentary mental skills...you didn't finish grade school did you?)

I believe Monello suspects this killer is a Muslim.
I would bet he is correct.
Why is a Racist or ignorant or stupid or a phobia to point out the obvious.