If the goal of BLM is to get white people to have respect for Black people....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...they need to rethink their strategy. All they're doing is reinforcing the violent thug ghetto stereotype.

I feel for normal Black people who are caught up in this simply because they happen to be the same race as these aholes. If you want to make white people cross the street when they see a Black person coming, this is how you do it. I have to remind myself every single day that this is ghetto bullshit egged on by Leftists who want to destroy our country, and not everyday people you see around town or work with.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What's the old saying about leading a horse to water. The opportunity to better yourself is there for the taking. If you refuse to get educated and work hard, that's on you. Don't expect a free ride, and you won't be disappointed. Life choices are totally up to the individual. If you want to end racism, kick the ass of your brothers/sisters that perpetuate the life long dependency on government hand outs, breed like rabbits, and take no responsibility for raising their offspring.

limblips

PREMO Member
Literally the ultimate expression of white privilege. If this triggers you so much, you should try being black in this country.

The black community needs to police their own. When they start doing that they will see change. "Mostly peaceful protests" only perpetuate the impression of blame others but do nothing for myself mentality.

CPUSA

Literally the ultimate expression of white privilege. If this triggers you so much, you should try being black in this country.
Good Morning Sappy!!
Nice to see you back, whining about ignorant bullshit that you have NO CLUE about, you honky...
You positioning for a spot as a house cracker?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's the old saying about leading a horse to water. The opportunity to better yourself is there for the taking. If you refuse to get educated and work hard, that's on you. Don't expect a free ride, and you won't be disappointed. Life choices are totally up to the individual. If you want to end racism, kick the ass of your brothers/sisters that perpetuate the life long dependency on government hand outs, breed like rabbits, and take no responsibility for raising their offspring.

Here's where systemic racism comes in:

Democrats have consistently told Black people that they're "different". First it was that they weren't even human and should be enslaved. Then Democrats prevented them from using the same facilities and services as white people. Then it was "Oh, you've been subjugated for so long (by us) that now you need special programs so you can overcome the terrible things (we did to you)." Then it was, "Of course Black people live in ghettos, sell drugs, and knock over liquor stores. Of course they beat and kill each other. Of course they can't speak proper English. It's their culture and they shouldn't be held to our superior white standards." <-- that one is still going strong today.

What's also still going strong among Democrats is, "Black people aren't as smart as us white saviors, so we need to dumb everything down to make it fair for them."

We scoff at "systemic racism" but I just laid out numerous examples. And it's all perpetrated by Democrats.

They encourage and incite lawlessness, violence, and degradation in Black Americans so they can point to it and go, "See? We white Democrats need to be in power so we can fix this problem (that we caused)."

I cringe when I hear white Democrats virtue signaling on TV or social media. And god help you if you're a Black Republican because those white Democrats won't hesitate to attack you and set you straight - they will tell you exactly how to be Black. "Step 1: vote Democrat."

PeoplesElbow

The black community needs to police their own. When they start doing that they will see change. "Mostly peaceful protests" only perpetuate the impression of blame others but do nothing for myself mentality.
I dont think that is fair, although i have seen some try. On the metro some black teenagers were screwing with my friends long hair, just being ******* teens in general. A mid 40s black woman called them *******s and apologized to my friend. We told her unless they were her kids there was nothing to apologize for.

It was no more on her than it is on today's white people than slavery is.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I cringe when I hear white Democrats virtue signaling on TV or social media. And god help you if you're a Black Republican because those white Democrats won't hesitate to attack you and set you straight - they will tell you exactly how to be Black. "Step 1: vote Democrat."

To quote LBJ... "I'll have them ######'# voting Democrat for the next 200 years!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To quote LBJ... "I'll have them ######'# voting Democrat for the next 200 years!"

I don't know if LBJ actually said that, but it was definitely the goal of implementing all those social programs. Democrats have never - ever - throughout history - done anything for minorities that didn't primarily benefit themselves and enlarge their plantation.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't know if LBJ actually said that, but it was definitely the goal of implementing all those social programs. Democrats have never - ever - throughout history - done anything for minorities that didn't primarily benefit themselves and enlarge their plantation.
Based on Johnsons notorious racist behavior and language that was known, and Ms Goodwins accounts of similar quotes.

I tend to believe it.

BOP

...they need to rethink their strategy. All they're doing is reinforcing the violent thug ghetto stereotype.

I feel for normal Black people who are caught up in this simply because they happen to be the same race as these aholes. If you want to make white people cross the street when they see a Black person coming, this is how you do it. I have to remind myself every single day that this is ghetto bullshit egged on by Leftists who want to destroy our country, and not everyday people you see around town or work with.

BOP

LOL @ white people gatekeeping the black experience. :lmao:
Pantyfags and Burn, Loot, Murder ain't gonna like you saying that, even those that's about as concise a description of both those organizations as you're liable to find. Well done.

DaSDGuy

Thats a perfect example of honest citizen privilege. Honest, law abiding people should have privileges. Anyone who makes it a color thing to cover criminal actions is a racist.