If their parents had only taught them not to play in the street....

Hijinx

The driver looks to be an idiot to me.
A van sitting crosswise in the road and people walking in the road and he comes flying in like he was ignoring everything.

Of course if 50 people watched that there would be 50 different responses.

Tech

A van sitting crosswise in the road and people walking in the road and he comes flying in like he was ignoring everything.

Heard on the news that the police were chasing h

Heard on the news he was running from the police, there's sirens in the background.

Therefore this will be called police violence.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You people disgust me. Leave this earth as quickly as you can.

Louise

You people disgust me. Leave this earth as quickly as you can.

I knew I was right about you. Now, you are wishing death on members here. Or, did you mean for US to board SpaceX? :lol: Make it easy on yourself, and leave this forum. It won’t be “pretty” if you stay. :killingme

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cops Re-Thinking Protest Rules After Car Driven by Black Man Kills White Seattle BLM Freeway Blocker

Seattle’s game of political rock, paper, scissors

I can see the rock, paper, scissors imaginary discussion now:

OK, so idiots block the freeway.
Agreed, they’re idiots.
Yeah, but they were Black Lives Matter idiots blocking the freeway, so it must be OK.
Right.
But, a white chick was involved in the Black Lives Matter idiots blocking the freeway.
Sure, OK.
A man drove a car hitting a white woman in the Black Lives Matter protest.
Are you sure it was a white chick?
Yes, dude sent her to the hospital and she died.
What? Kill him!
But the white chick was killed.
And she was apparently killed by a black man, Dawit Kelete.
Wait, the driver was black?
Yeah, the driver was black who killed the white chick.
Free Dawit Kelete!
Wait, why did the cops let anyone go on the freeway?
Because they were Black Lives Matter.
Defund the police!

🤣

How did Seattle driver get to protesters?

It turns out that the driver had to somehow get around a Washington State Highway Patrol blockade put up to protect the protesters.

NPR reports that investigators don’t know why Kelete jumped on the freeway in another spot.

The Washington State Patrol said Saturday that the driver of the white Jaguar sedan, a 27-year-old man, is in custody. At this point, officers have not offered a motive, though Capt. Ron Mead said officers believe the suspect was not impaired.

At a news conference early Saturday, Mead did not offer further details on how authorities believe the man bypassed a police closure to reach the victims. But he warned that the incident offers a stark lesson for protesters.

“My hope is, as a result of this tragedy, protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate,” he said, “because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple.” [emphasis added]

No, you read that right. The Washington State Patrol (WSP) set up barricades allowing the protesters to flood the freeways.