If Trump Loses..

Grumpy

She's buddy buddy with Brennan and defended him on Twitter. There was a photo of her with him at some thing, and when called out she said that she has no control over who gets invited to these things. When reminded that she does indeed have a choice as to who she will appear with, she said that Brennan is an okay guy blah blah blah.

Brennan is NOT an okay guy.

Just say NO to Nikki Haley.
Got my eyes opened a bit on the 1st article I googled, not ready to throw her under the bus just yet. Didn't see anything about Brennan but if she is buddy buddy with that treasonous SOB, no way in hell would I support her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Got my eyes opened a bit on the 1st article I googled, not ready to throw her under the bus just yet. Didn't see anything about Brennan but if she is buddy buddy with that treasonous SOB, no way in hell would I support her.

At the time I thought she was a terrific UN Ambassador but now - knowing what we know now - I might revisit that.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why .? That's how we got Clinton .
We got Clinton because Bush the Elder decided he could win re election riding the success of Desert Storm and don't forget "No new taxes". Perot was an outsider (like Trump) was a successful businessman and didn't put up with the usual political bs.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Trump loses – probably means that in 4 years our country will change a lot and move further to the left.

I see this way too often. The president has very limited powers outside of congress. The bigger worry will be if democrats gain control of both house of congress. Then, we will see some extremely radical leftist moves. You can say goodbye to our healthcare, energy, car manufacturing, taxes, etc...

I'm also afraid that, if dems take full control, they will set in rules to make sure republicans never have control again - EVER!

Like I always say, if this country decides they want the left running this country, they're going to get the government deserve. Unfortunately for people like us, so are we, because we couldn't get enough votes out there to win.

PJay

Splain it to me, Lucy..Really haven't read any bad stuff on her.

She was a never Trumper. Still is, I believe. Marco Rubio ring a bell. Other things she has said and done. Just saw a picture recently of her and Lindsey Graham , she's begging for money for him..oh.. how precious...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We got Clinton because Bush the Elder decided he could win re election riding the success of Desert Storm and don't forget "No new taxes". Perot was an outsider (like Trump) was a successful businessman and didn't put up with the usual political bs.

Ross Perot was no Trump.

And I don't believe it was "no new taxes" that doomed Bush. It was his general lack of energy and interest in regular Americans that did it. Bush was pretty much a POTUSINO. Even during Desert Storm, he wasn't the big player - Schwartzkopf and Powell were.

What did him in from my perspective was going in and chasing Saddam back over the Kuwait border and not finishing the job, supposedly because the UN wagged their finger at him. Pussy. Loser. Wankman.

I think Bill Clinton was going to win that election, Perot or no Perot. I remember seeing him play the sax on Arsenio Hall and at the end he did this little self-deprecating head duck and I was like, sonofabitch that guy is going to be our next President.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Trump isn't going to lose - either way he is going to come out ahead. :whistle:

Why do I feel that this Hunter laptop is a distraction and there is something else at hand here? I think some of the things we have seen are something else. Intelligence from somewhere else?

Remember, they hate Trump because he isn't ONE OF THEM.

If Trump wins, the Democrats intend to tie him up in court demanding this wasn't a fair election, especially if it isn't close.

Some of the people surrounding Trump are extremely intelligent some I have been following for YEARS, like Steve Bannon as one example. Did anyone else hear those charges against him and think, hummmm? And where is he now, rooting for Trump. Where is Gen. Flynn, rooting for Trump.

Trump is the kind of guy, "hit me hard and I'll hit you even harder." We all know people like that and they don't back down. Except, I really think people underestimate Trump's ability to eff you harder. He may come across as if he isn't all that in the loop but the man keeps his promises and has enough Narcissism and intelligence to pull off a massive deep state drain.

I think the next several months will be very interesting.

Hijinx

I like Pence. Pence- Cruz would be good.

If Trump loses he would be the same age as Biden is now in 2024