If "X" wins and "Y" loses...any predictions?

Hessian

WMAL had me return to some grim thoughts this afternoon...
I sincerely doubt this election is going to have a calm November 4-5-6.

So...My theory is:
A) Biden wins by a notch...Trump loses...and the gloating winners target Trump loyalists, & supporters in a frenzy of revenge: Some in the neighborhood, on the job site, in town. Perhaps like when a gritty NCAA college wins a b-ball championship: irrational rioting...and cops stand down...innocent people hurt/killed. Stock market tumbles on fear of Green New Deal,...but some hope in more bloated Corona "relief" surging the debt even more. Very dependent on the balance in the Senate. Trump does not fulfill the Leftist fantasy of clinging to power & refusing to accept the vote.

B) Biden wins Popular...Trump Takes Electoral: Biden refuses to concede while hundreds of thousands of ballots appear in crucial electoral states and judges show their 'colors' by approving or denying them. The ugly crowds again form...go after Trump supporters, riots erupt while police retreat again. Roads are blocked. Deliveries of daily needs are delayed...the economy goes into stall mode. World market tumbles waiting to hear something final. (Uncertainty always tanks the markets) Media frenzy is much worse than 2016...their favorite boy lost. Majority of schools that are partially open are racked with dissent,...some violence.

C) Trump wins the Electoral, and Biden realizes the popular count/recount & fraud won't get him in the WH...concedes by 11/4, The visceral rage of the left utterly explodes while certain administrators refuse to certify the election. Immense pressure is put on electors to change their vote and scurrying lawyers demand endless recounts despite what Biden says (ie Gore 2000) Major transit areas are paralyzed, schools close, but the rattle through the world markets is less severe, even though millions of $$ are lost to anarchist rioters, and hundreds are dead. Police appear paralyzed and trapped for weeks. National Guard called out.

Yes...all three scenarios point to an unhinged Left...disruption, and further polarization. Hollywood & Networks runs weeks of catastrophe films and anti-police dramas...because, well...they're really stupid.

Southern Maryland...what are we looking at down here? On our commutes? Schools? Shortages? No matter what,...we should prepare.

Last edited:

Louise

Trump saved US from Communist Marxism for four years. If he is not re-elected, Our Country, as We know it, will change, forever. The takeover has slowly been advancing for 60+ years. Go Trump, and God bless the USA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All is going to be fine. Refuse to think any different.

I don't know any other way to put it .... you are delusional

no matter what happens the authoritarian leftists have been emboldened by a lack of consequences in Portland and elsewhere

the riots will continue no matter who is elected President

Last edited:

PJay

Not saying there will not be riots after election, there was last time. After Trump wins, he said he will not allow to go on. And, always seems cold weather cools heads.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Think I'll go ahead and stock up on TP while I still can.....
Might want to add some Cu and Pb to that list.

ammo-cans.jpg

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Going on a big shopping trip today and at least once next month. Gonna get enough dry goods to last until late spring.

Freezer died a year ago, when I was ready to replace it this past spring, couldn't find one anywhere. Still can't. Guess I'll learn to like venison.

limblips

frequentflier

happy to be living
Going on a big shopping trip today and at least once next month. Gonna get enough dry goods to last until late spring.

Freezer died a year ago, when I was ready to replace it this past spring, couldn't find one anywhere. Still can't. Guess I'll learn to like venison.
My store is closing in Dec. I have two upright freezers for sale; they will be available in Dec.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I live in a majority black neighborhood where most folks work for a living. Those little Antifa white girls are afraid of black people with jobs who own their own homes