If "X" wins and "Y" loses...any predictions?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I live in a majority black neighborhood where most folks work for a living. Those little Antifa white girls are afraid of black people with jobs who own their own homes

Yeah I don't think I will be seeing them in PG County .....

Hessian

44+ minutes to weigh networks putting together the post election "Color Revolutions"...
Take a look at the evidence.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Might want to add some Cu and Pb to that list.

ammo-cans.jpg

If you can find any.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yeah. I know.

It's like looking for both the Holy Grail AND the Ark of the Covenant these days.

And what you can find is twice the price.

Well, if anyone wants to know the sentiments of the people, the lack of available ammo is a good indicator.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, if anyone wants to know the sentiments of the people, the lack of available ammo is a good indicator.
I've got over a hundred "Notify me" entries online in case any of the suppliers I buy from get something in.

Last one I got hit my email around 11pm one night and by 3am when I saw it, there was nothing left.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I've got over a hundred "Notify me" entries online in case any of the suppliers I buy from get something in.

Last one I got hit my email around 11pm one night and by 3am when I saw it, there was nothing left.

I might have to invest in a reloading press. I know some folks do that as a hobby. They say it relieves stress. With my hobby (home recording), I just don't know if I want to start another one. But, this might be out of necessity.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I might have to invest in a reloading press. I know some folks do that as a hobby. They say it relieves stress. With my hobby (home recording), I just don't know if I want to start another one. But, this might be out of necessity.
It's not hard and it is relaxing. :yay:

I reload, 38spl, .357mag, 9mm and 45acp for several of my handguns.

I havent' done rifle as yet.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's not hard and it is relaxing. :yay:

I reload, 38spl, .357mag, 9mm and 45acp for several of my handguns.

I havent' done rifle as yet.

I don't look at it as being difficult. It's just something that is time consuming in terms of other things I want to do.

I don't see our chaotic circumstances to end any time soon, so it may become a necessity, because I don't see ammo being available anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Hessian

I suppose my initial thoughts were regarding the hours & days after the election.
However...the more I see of a potential Biden win, the more I realize that both the balance in the Senate and the behavior of the SQUAD may be VERY consequential in the months that follow.

Would the dottering, sleepy Biden have any actual course of action or would the impatient radicals start pounding their drum for further revolution--ie passing the Green New Deal, signing back on to the Paris & Tokyo accords, stripping W Va of its main source of income, and threatening car manufacturers with bankruptcy with Green mandates. These are the people that even try to outlaw types of wood stoves! Imagine the whole nation submerging in a Covid 19 lockdown as Joe has advocated and the serious depression that would immediately follow.

If Joe wins...and the senate flips...I would guess not only is the Supreme Court going to get several radicals added but they could go after the Electoral college...offer citizenship to 13.5 million illegals...and begin dismantling the wall to welcome more. At that point, the Republican party would go the way of the Whigs. Our retirement savings would suffer horribly by a stock crash AND more opportunities to tax it...targeting WAY down into the middle class.

All these investigations would come to a standstill, taxes would spike, and the "100 Days" would be like Nancy Pelosi offering her Ice Cream freezer to the homeless in Lafayette Park: Freebies for every burned out Democrat district while gun control legislation starts rolling out.

This is a grim picture of the potential months into the Harris-Biden administration. I believe I have fairly clear understanding of the mess that would erupt....and that does not even address the retirement & firing & quitting of tens of thousands of police officers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Authorizations want to tear the system down in the Great Rest ..... they are emboldened by democrats doing NOTHING about the riots