If You Are In A FAIR Fight You Are Doing It WRONG

SamSpade

Yep. And we beat the Hessians by attacking them on Christmas night - when they were all worn out from celebrating - because when you're freezing to death, starving and dying in war, you still let the enemy that is killing you have fun at your expense.

Really. Ya think we wouldn't attack the British while they had their pinkies in the air sipping tea having tea time?

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep. And we beat the Hessians by attacking them on Christmas night - when they were all worn out from celebrating - because when you're freezing to death, starving and dying in war, you still let the enemy that is killing you have fun at your expense.

Really. Ya think we wouldn't attack the British while they had their pinkies in the air sipping tea having tea time?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

War is hell.
It is even more hell if you do stupid things.
If you fall asleep in the presence of an armed force, that is stupid.
I believe it's call the art of war. To take advantage of every possible opportunity to destroy your enemy. In war, there are no rules. Limits placed upon those on the battle fields by others, yes. But there is no dishonor on sneaking up on the enemy to destroy them while they are sleeping, or otherwise not paying attention. Sucks to be them.

DaSDGuy

Another thing she conveniently ignores is that after their defeat, the Mexican army prisoners were returned to Mexico. Unlike what those very same Mexican soldiers did at the Alamo, the Texans actually took prisoners. The Mexican army killed every man, woman, and child in the mission.

Hijinx

If I may ...

I believe it's call the art of war. To take advantage of every possible opportunity to destroy your enemy. In war, there are no rules. Limits placed upon those on the battle fields by others, yes. But there is no dishonor on sneaking up on the enemy to destroy them while they are sleeping, or otherwise not paying attention. Sucks to be them.

Sucked to be us at Pearl Harbor. Thanks FDR.