If You Are Not On the Progressive Plantation You Are a Token

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A CNN panel hosted by anchor Don Lemon took turns lacing into Kanye West on Tuesday evening, joking that his embrace of President Donald Trump has caused him to be tokenized. Several referred to him using the term “negro.”

“He’s an attention whore, like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token negro of the Trump administration,” said CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer.

“This is ridiculous and no one should be taking Kanye West seriously. He clearly has issues. He’s already been hospitalized,” she continued. “Not to trivialize mental health issues, [but] obviously Kanye has taken a turn in a very strange way.”

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

any POC that dares step out of line, have independent thoughts, embrace Republican Values instead of espousing the Progressive Group Think is a Token, or a Tom

transporter

A CNN panel hosted by anchor Don Lemon took turns lacing into Kanye West on Tuesday evening, joking that his embrace of President Donald Trump has caused him to be tokenized. Several referred to him using the term “negro.”

“He’s an attention whore, like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token negro of the Trump administration,” said CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer.

“This is ridiculous and no one should be taking Kanye West seriously. He clearly has issues. He’s already been hospitalized,” she continued. “Not to trivialize mental health issues, [but] obviously Kanye has taken a turn in a very strange way.”

any POC that dares step out of line, have independent thoughts, embrace Republican Values instead of espousing the Progressive Group Think is a Token, or a Tom

Those are much calmer comments, comrade GURPS, than the daily vitriol that is spewed on here about anyone who isn't on the freakish far right of the political spectrum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those are much calmer comments, comrade GURPS, than the daily vitriol that is spewed on here about anyone who isn't on the freakish far right of the political spectrum.

Yes, all that civility on the Left is just a beacon of hope for us all.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Those are much calmer comments,

as you have said in the past
Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

comrade GURPS,

:eyebrow:

than the daily vitriol that is spewed on here about anyone who isn't on the freakish far right of the political spectrum.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

the fact you would post this, given how much hatred is spewed by progressives daily shows one of 2 things

1) How clueless you are
2) how much of an ideologue you are

either does not bode well for you, SOMD is HARDLY the far Freakish Right

you must be somewhere to the left of Stalin to think that

Hijinx

Why do you think they attack Kanye west like this?

It has a purpose, and that purpose is to keep the others in line.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
DEm-Party-Kanye-West.jpg

black dog

Free America
They only pull those stunts in places where the State has basically disarmed the public.

Yep,,. If folks blocked me in and we're yelling profanity at my passenger and myself while wacking my truck with a collaspible baton, it is riding the fence of imminent danger.
It could get stupid really quick. That fat chick might require a winter carry of 357 Sig...
If I was in a good mood, That would be an awesome place to Roll lots of Coal...
Make them all look like speckled pups and stink all day..
Reminds me I need to look into dual exhaust... I wouldn't want to miss someone.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Democrats are a bunch of hypocrites. They founded the KKK and Robert Byrd is their poster child. And, don’t forget Lyndon Johnson. God bless the USA.