If you can believe it...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...the Jonesboro Arkansas kid is out of jail; he's 21.

Remember? Skipped school, shot 5 classmates with grandpa's stolen guns and stole the van as well.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Larry Gude said:
Yeah, his family claims he regrets his actions and has constantly pondered what happened. And now, what does he want to aim for? Becoming a priest.

At the Post: "'This young man should not be walking free today, but there was nothing at the time under the law to allow for any other scenario,' said McDaniel, who is running for attorney general as a Democrat."

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:

Remember? Skipped school, shot 5 classmates with grandpa's stolen guns and stole the van as well.
I remember. What a travesty of justice. Blast 5 innocent kids away, destroy their families, do 7 years in juvie, then walk away free as a bird.

This is what really sickens me:
In the Arkansas court system, Johnson emerges with no criminal record after a juvenile court judge branded him a delinquent. He will not have to check in with a probation officer, deputy prosecutor Mike Walden said.
Rest of the article

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
I remember. What a travesty of justice. Blast 5 innocent kids away, destroy their families, do 7 years in juvie, then walk away free as a bird.

This is what really sickens me:

Rest of the article
Don't worry, I'm sure he won't last long on the streets. Dalhmer got it on the inside with a broom handle to the eye socket.:yay: