"If You Can Make it Here, You Can Make it Anywhere"

Hijinx

I guess I am a little dim when it comes to New York plays, but I never knew such a play was in existence.
I suppose a lot of other people didn't know either.

This play obviously follows real life. The Hillary and Bill show that toured the country with the real Hillary and Bill was a bust too.

herb749

Wasn't there a recent story of a play ( not on Broadway ) about the 2 FBI agents involved in the Mueller investigation. Then the progs threatened to burn down the theater if it took place so the show was cancelled.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wasn't there a recent story of a play ( not on Broadway ) about the 2 FBI agents involved in the Mueller investigation. Then the progs threatened to burn down the theater if it took place so the show was cancelled.

Dean Cain and Kristy Swanson. They were on Fox and Friends last week talking about it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You should look that up and post the link.

This_person

The play stars Laurie Metcalf and John Lithgow and focuses on Hillary’s campaigning efforts against her former primary opponent Barack Obama. It imagines a scene between Hillary and Bill in the middle of a New Hampshire hotel room.

I see one reason the play could have been successful (John Lithgow), but the play was about the Clinton/Obama primary struggle? And, they thought people would want to see that, in NYC?

I like John as a rule, and sorry this was a bust for him. But I can't say I ever pictured him as a Clinton impersonator, even in the context of the play.