If you can't condemn Trump's racist tweets, we can no longer be friends

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
President Donald Trump didn’t invent bigotry. It’s always been there, just beneath the surface where America’s collective conscience could pretend it didn’t exist.

But Trump propelled bigotry into mainstream America. We can’t pretend it doesn’t exist, as Republicans collectively tried to do Sunday after the president’s attack on four nonwhite congresswomen.

With few exceptions, conservatives remained silent. Those who spoke up have little or nothing to lose, politically speaking.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...if-they-refuse-condemn-his-tweets/1732189001/

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Now that was a well-written bit of self-deception and propaganda. The dagger metaphor was clever, I'll give her that.

Yay. Three cheers for puppies and all things soft and cuddly! Orangeman, bad. All those who support him, bad. I unfriend you and you and you. Unfriending for everyone!

Let me rephrase; this is why we need adults making public policy and not teenage-angst editorial writers.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Hijinx

If you can't condemn Trump's racist tweets, we can no longer be friends

I am cool with that, by the way KMA and GFY.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Left has been doing this forever, trying to label and shame people into voting the way they want them to. They've been calling everything racist since I can remember, and during Obama if you dared criticize him or his wife in any way they screamed RACIST!! at you.

All my "friends" with that ignorant 'tude are long gone. My best friend since high school, who was like a sister to me, threw down that gauntlet. "If you support Trump we can't be friends anymore."

Bye, bitch.

luvmygdaughters

Okay, I still dont see where the "racist" remark came in. His tweet didn't use any racial slurs, he named no one, he expressed an opinion that quite a few Americans agree with. If you dont like the country, leave the country, no one is forcing you to remain a citizen. Why is it we cannot express an opinion without be labeled a racist?? Its gotten ridiculous to the point of almost being comedic.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Okay, I still dont see where the "racist" remark came in. His tweet didn't use any racial slurs, he named no one, he expressed an opinion that quite a few Americans agree with. If you dont like the country, leave the country, no one is forcing you to remain a citizen. Why is it we cannot express an opinion without be labeled a racist?? Its gotten ridiculous to the point of almost being comedic.
You can't see the secret, invisible, racist words without the special glasses. Only Democrats have them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You need Rachel Maddow to explain it to you and tell you when to keen and howl. They speak in codes and dog whistles that only they can understand.

luvmygdaughters

Exactly, in the leftist ideology its racist for any non POC to criticize a POC.
I see, that must be an exception in the music industry, Rap to be specific. When my neighbors across the street are kind enough to have the volume turned up to jet engine loud, I get to enjoy the sweet harmony of lyrics blasting away saying "and the n####ger dont care, cuz de Bioth raisn his babies out dere looking for another n###ger some where" Awww...the sweet sounds of summer!!!!

SamSpade

Everything he said could have been directed at ANYONE in Congress (who is Democrat and a woman).
Because he didn't say anything "racist" - he insulted presumably four women who happen to be a different race.

He didn't even give a number. Astonishing that they've made such a big stink that even their own party "knows" who it was.

Suppose tomorrow he tweets "you're a big dummyhead!" and the Dems shout back "AOC is not dumb! Racist!".

This is ridiculous.