If you could marry ANYBODY you wanted.....

WingsOfGold

who would it be? I think I want Mae. She shoots a 13.2 MM anti tank gun and laughs while CNN reporter gets PTSD after shooting a peashooter! Also look at the oougies bounce from the recoil. Yes, I'm old enough to be her grandf.... er big brother but I ain't too old to think about it! She is having the time of her life!!!

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My husband told me last night that if he wasn't married, he'd go look for YouTuber "The Patriot Nurse". He isn't necessarily a prepper but apparently she is their Superwoman.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well she certainly is cute ......

I'm more interested in the collection of early Automatic Pistols

WingsOfGold

Well she certainly is cute ......

I'm more interested in the collection of early Automatic Pistols
Yes, it's amazing the precision they could mass manufacture over 100 years ago. The shop she works at looks like they have a million dollar inventory! Geniuses like Browning and Luger don't happen every day. I love my P08, I had one made in 1916 but it was so sloppy loose it would shake the sideplate and other parts off while shooting. I may have contributed by shooting hot loads, I dunno. Since then I bought a 1939 bring back made at the Mauser factory (42) but it's extra sweet, tight and complete with holster that I don't care much about but since it was part of the deal.......

SamSpade

I'm still reminded - constantly - of the old phrase "No matter how good she looks, somewhere SOMEBODY is sick of her sh!t".
And it goes both ways - somewhere in the world, there's someone who is sick - of YOU.

There's no ideal woman - but there might be one you're willing to tolerate - and she tolerates you.

WingsOfGold

Every Since I saw Joe Kidd I've been a Fan of the C-96

And then the Bergman after seeing Big Jake
They had a really nice C96 at a local auction here maybe 6 weeks ago I was going but changed my mind....it chambered the 7.63 so that killed it for me BUT it also had the original wood extension stock. THAT was cool.

WingsOfGold

I'm still reminded - constantly - of the old phrase "No matter how good she looks, somewhere SOMEBODY is sick of her sh!t".
And it goes both ways - somewhere in the world, there's someone who is sick - of YOU.

There's no ideal woman - but there might be one you're willing to tolerate - and she tolerates you.
Well I consider all of my ex wives to have been screwed in the head, MY fault.... never!

BernieP

Resident PIA
I can say I don't plan on marriage - again.
I'll live in sin, but i'm not getting married.
Getting unmarried is so much a pain in the ass.

UglyBear

The state doesn't make it that difficult, get license (small fee) and any judge can do it.
Well, you have to prove that you are not blood relatives, so that might make it difficult in certain areas of the country? Some rumors I heard about 7th D?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Well, you have to prove that you are not blood relatives, so that might make it difficult in certain areas of the country? Some rumors I heard about 7th D?
You can technically marry a blood relative, just not a first cousin or a sibling. One thing I've learned from Ancestry and 23&Me is the cousin numbering thing.
I think the days of the blood test have passed though, I think that was for STD as well. DNA takes a bit longer. But nowhere near like scheduling with Circuit Court.
Paper work out the ass

BernieP

Resident PIA
Once was more than enough.
I was taught hitting someone was not an acceptable way of resolving your differences and striking a woman was a definite no no.
But that's put to a test with a mentally unstable person who likes to self medicate with booze.
The problem for most men is that they can easily injure the female just defending themselves