if you decided you did not like a guy

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
your sister did ......
no sisters.... nice try.

well since he doesnt have sister he must have mom....unless he has one of "those" families

Yeah, instead of "your sister did...", the typical safe comeback woulda been "your mom did..."

But these days you'd want to be politically correct and have to expand it to:
"your mom did, or maybe your dad's homosexual partner acting as your mom did, or both your lesbian moms did..."

It's just not the same. :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah, instead of "your sister did...", the typical safe comeback woulda been "your mom did..."

yeah know I was going to do that ..... but I would not want someone talking like that about my mom ..... and since I don't have a sister

:whistle:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
yeah know I was going to do that ..... but I would not want someone talking like that about my mom ..... and since I don't have a sister

:whistle:

There's always the "your girlfriend did." or "your wife did."
If you are really trying to reply with a hurtful comeback then you go with mom, wife, girlfriend.

If you're just jokin you could say something like "That's what she said" - not specifying who "she" is.

Hell, some friends even jokingly say sh!t like this to each other about wife's and gf's. Not a good idea, especially when it turns out that the wife that was mentioned actually was doing something.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There's always the "your girlfriend did." or "your wife did."
If you are really trying to reply with a hurtful comeback then you go with mom, wife, girlfriend.

If you're just jokin you could say something like "That's what she said" - not specifying who "she" is.

Hell, some friends even jokingly say sh!t like this to each other about wife's and gf's. Not a good idea, especially when it turns out that the wife that was mentioned actually was doing something.

:killingme

I guess if I am going to lower myself to kindergarten level [aka hanks mental capacity] by responding at all, I should just go ALL IN