If you did not see the baseball games tonight...

Katelin

one day the dark will end
:cds:

:bawl:

Red Sox fan..who really think the Yankees GAVE the game to Tampa MINUTES after the Sox lost.

Well...there is always NEXT year..........Go BoSox!!

:bawl:...............

thurley42

HY;FR

Red Sox fan..who really think the Yankees GAVE the game to Tampa MINUTES after the Sox lost.

Well...there is always NEXT year..........Go BoSox!!:...............

Spoken like a true Redsox fan.:killingme

I finally got to Fenway for 3 this summer.....was amazing.

:bawl
Watching baseball on TV is akin to watching grass grow or paint dry. :lol:

For the most part I agree, and I usually have the MLB ticket so I can watch the Indians fall apart and lay an egg....but baseball in October is still exciting...

Even though I was watching The Ultimate Fighter.....:buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us

Well...there is always NEXT year..........Go BoSox!!

:bawl:...............

1) The Yanks would have given the game to the Rays regardless because it looked like Boston was going to win all night.
2) The Yanks were giving the Rays the game from the get-go because they were using chump pitchers and resting people. The Rays shouldn't have been stuck at 2 hits through 7 innings.
3) Go Rays!

OldHillcrestGuy

Your seat on the Natinal 2012 bus to the playoffs has been rescinded. :burning:

I'll take his place, next year it will be the Nats going into the playoffs, They are going to be awesome. Maybe the best young team in baseball. We wont have to worry about the Braves choking next year, cause the Nats are going to take thier wildcard spot, then the following year it will be Phillies falling from the top spot. :yahoo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I'll take his place, next year it will be the Nats going into the playoffs, They are going to be awesome. Maybe the best young team in baseball. We wont have to worry about the Braves choking next year, cause the Nats are going to take thier wildcard spot, then the following year it will be Phillies falling from the top spot. :yahoo:

We'll see what the off-season brings, just hoping they don't stray too far from "growing their own". I really like the make-up of this team.