If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month

Dakota

~~~~~~~
which one would it be?

I was asked this question earlier today and am trying to narrow down my list. :lol:

PJay

Walking Dead. I wanna rule and kill zombies.

..and people I find to be a threat.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I feel like I already live in "The Wire," so I was torn between hanging out with Tattoo on Fantasy Island or Gopher on the Love Boat.

As much as I love "The Walking Dead," I know better. I couldn't walk around with dirty teeth and underwear for a month, well, unless I was at Alexandria. "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" might have been cool but they don't have white people on the show. I even thought about "The Biggest Loser" for a moment but a month? I don't think so....

So after much thought, I think I'd like to hang out in "Downton Abbey."

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Babe.... I mean... Baywatch.

I wouldn't mind just sitting on the beach gazing the time away.

Throw yourself in the water, pretend like you cannot breathe for some mouth to mouth?

You know... that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. Too bad I thought all the men on that show were ugly. :ohwell:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Throw yourself in the water, pretend like you cannot breathe for some mouth to mouth?

You know... that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. Too bad I thought all the men on that show were ugly. :ohwell:

And luck being a 50/50 thing; Hasselhoff would be the one to drag you onto the beach. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Dr Who, because I could go anywhere I wanted in time and space.

:yeahthat:

Sherlock is my next choice, the modern BBC version though, because I'd rock it with a Southern accent. :nerd:

Followed by Orphan Black, because I'd be the sane sister by comparison.

And then In Search of Aliens so I could travel and see cool things and say whatever I wanted about what I saw. This looks like a purple nosed snot monkey from space..

And last choice, would be Battlestar Galactica, because Starbuck and Toasters. :shrug: