If you want to see incompetence...

This_person

...look no further than AOC. Again.

I love it when she has lost the argument based on fact, so she changes the subject instead of acknowledging the loss. So Transapidian of her.

Burnthings

The guy comparing a dui to asylum seeking, pfft.

This smashed thumb looking chode can enjoy a nice roast in hell for all I care.

This_person

Ok, your first sentence was almost a reasonable thought. Keep trying with that one.

Use a different crime that gets one incarcerated. Let's say, "breaking and entering", since that is what the asylum-seeker did to the nation prior to seeking asylum (if they sought it legally, at the border, they would not have been detained, so the ones in question are the ones who are here illegally - seeking asylum only as a last resort when caught being here illegally).

So, compare his logic that when an American with a child gets arrested and incarcerated, they are separated from their child. Then, show how that is factually inaccurate, or not a reasonable thing to do. "Pfft" is not much of a logical argument.

You can do it, I have confidence in you!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I had the most amazing month in Williams. Got to really explore the Grand Canyon and it was simply breathtaking. Today we're on our way to New Mexico, and then we head south to spend the winter in gorgeous South Padre Island, TX. I plan to spend Christmas Eve laying on the beach or maybe kayaking around the Laguna Madre.

:yahoo:

Burnthings

Yea, they hemmed up all the ports increasing illegal crossing. Then they implemented zero tolerance policy for child separations for a law that holds the same weight as a parking violation.

They then funnel these kids into torturous for profit prisons systems to appease xenophobic sadists such as yourself at great costs to tax payers.

gemma_rae

That Nazi looks like she's 5 sentences away from a stroke.
This one?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yea, they hemmed up all the ports increasing illegal crossing. Then they implemented zero tolerance policy for child separations for a law that holds the same weight as a parking violation.

They then funnel these kids into torturous for profit prisons systems to appease xenophobic sadists such as yourself at great costs to tax payers.

Burnthings

I had the most amazing month in Williams. Got to really explore the Grand Canyon and it was simply breathtaking. Today we're on our way to New Mexico, and then we head south to spend the winter in gorgeous South Padre Island, TX. I plan to spend Christmas Eve laying on the beach or maybe kayaking around the Laguna Madre.

:yahoo:
Literally no one cares where you are going, you weird sad old crone. You own this site right, you should be able to find the travel section.

This_person

Yea, they hemmed up all the ports increasing illegal crossing.

Ok, this sounds like you're trying to provide data. You're suggesting the number of ports where asylum seeking can be done has been reduced.

If so, that's a valid bit of information to the discussion.

Can you provide what ports were closed, or how many ports there used to be vs. how many there are now, or anything to substantiate this claim?

Burnthings

Ok, this sounds like you're trying to provide data. You're suggesting the number of ports where asylum seeking can be done has been reduced.

If so, that's a valid bit of information to the discussion.

Can you provide what ports were closed, or how many ports there used to be vs. how many there are now, or anything to substantiate this claim?
Take this opportunity to go educate yourself.