If you're giving something for free

SailorGirl

@vraiblonde - someone claimed both the coffee table and end tables that I advertised. I assume I should delete it or say something about being gone at the least. I'm unfamiliar with what I should do. Could you advise please? Thank you.

docsteve

Sofa, loveseat, two brass lamps, coffee table, two end tables, bookcase, wheelchair, two area rugs.
Sailorgirl, if you cannot get rid of the wheelchair, I will be more than happy to take it. I collect all kinds of minor medical equipment and hold it till a vet should need something. A lot of it is getting difficult to acquire anymore. until recently, I had in storage all from crutches to hospital beds. All is given free with only one caveat. You or your "patient" has to be a veteran. You can call me if you need more info.....Steve 3019346134

SailorGirl

Sailorgirl, if you cannot get rid of the wheelchair, I will be more than happy to take it. I collect all kinds of minor medical equipment and hold it till a vet should need something. A lot of it is getting difficult to acquire anymore. until recently, I had in storage all from crutches to hospital beds. All is given free with only one caveat. You or your "patient" has to be a veteran. You can call me if you need more info.....Steve 3019346134
That's really kind of you. I do have someone who's going to take and has a real legitimate need for it. My brother may have a brand new hospital bed and possibly a wheelchair though. I'll check with him and get back w/you. May the gods bless you for what you're doing for the vets. :huggy:

docsteve

That's really kind of you. I do have someone who's going to take and has a real legitimate need for it. My brother may have a brand new hospital bed and possibly a wheelchair though. I'll check with him and get back w/you. May the gods bless you for what you're doing for the vets. :huggy:
I thank you. Can use all the help I can get......S