iGallop

Robin

WooHoo cheap horse! Don't have to feed, water or give it hay!

Brookstone: OSIM iGallop—The fun and easy way to exercise your abs at home!

Zero-impact, tri-axial action
Your body automatically responds to multidirectional movements to maintain balance. This constant balancing engages muscle groups in your abs, back, hips, seat and legs—and may help improve balance, coordination and posture.
Three levels of speed and intensity
Choose the Trot program to warm up, Gallop for extended toning and shaping, or Race for a truly invigorating workout.

Circuit program
Switches between the three speeds at random intervals, enhancing the shaping and toning effects of iGallop™ as muscle groups respond to continual changes in motion.

Sturdy construction
iGallop™ is built to last—and its attractive contemporary design looks good in any room of your home.

Eventer29

I was trying to explain this thing to one of the managers at the gym I go to. She was talking about how many muscles riding takes and all and how good it must be for people to ride. Sounds like neat piece of equipment and I suppose it is much more safe than an unpredictable animal that may shy, buck or rear. But still think I'll take my chances on a 4 legged hairy beast. (real horse that is)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Paso, I couldn't resist. :lmao: Normally Mingiz and you beat everyone else to the punch. :yay:

Great thread "Robin".

Good to have you back "Natbugs".:starcat:
You Go BZ:lmao: I will supply the batteries and watch natbugs and paso stay on for 8 sec..:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh and Loper We have duct tape to keep yo on with...:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
You Go BZ:lmao: I will supply the batteries and watch natbugs and paso stay on for 8 sec..:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh and Loper We have duct tape to keep yo on with...:lmao:

forget the duct tape... I want whatever devine and giddy use to stick their arses into the saddle... :starcat: