Iggy? Block?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
it's been forever, and things are looking a little different. Somebody please tell me how it's done these days.

Homesick

no more.
Up in your right hand corner click settings. Next screen, look to your left where list is, scroll down and you will see ignore list, click.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
Up in your right hand corner click settings. Next screen, look to your left where list is, scroll down and you will see ignore list, click.
Or you can click on the offender's name in any of their posts, click View Profile, and on the left you'll see where to add them to your Ignore List.

Convenient, eh? :dance:

tommyjo

Thank you!
Make sure you iggy/block anyone with rational or intelligent thoughts. Also, make certain to block anyone who types above a 3rd grade reading level.

We wouldn't want you to injure your delicate, reactionary mind. Actual higher level thinking or reading beyond the 3rd grade level is detrimental to your philosophy and your reason for existing.

DoWhat

Sexy Stud
PREMO Member
Make sure you iggy/block anyone with rational or intelligent thoughts. Also, make certain to block anyone who types above a 3rd grade reading level.

We wouldn't want you to injure your delicate, reactionary mind. Actual higher level thinking or reading beyond the 3rd grade level is detrimental to your philosophy and your reason for existing.
If you don't mind me asking.
How old are you?

I was waiting for someone else to say it, but they didn't, so here goes:

She can't respond to you . She has you on iggy.

:karma:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Obviously old enough to have PMS............
:lol: Laugh of the day!

In my time here, I have gone back and forth. I will put members on ignore and then take them off. I have decided, I don't need the 'ignore' feature, I just ignore them...well, sometimes. :lol:

Even if you have them on ignore, you can still choose to see their posts. I always peeked! The entertainment of it all made me decide not to use iggy. This forum is a hoot and half, fo sho! Happy foruming, y'all!

Last edited:

Rommey

PREMO Member
abitter2.jpg

It must suck to be such a bitter person...