Ignorant Things Heard On MSNBC

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘It’s Not Hard To Figure Out’: MSNBC Analyst Says Republicans Hate Fauci Because They Don’t Want COVID To Go Away

Calling the Republican Party a “death cult,” Heilemann argued that top Republicans were seeing the political advantage — especially going into the 2022 midterm elections — of allowing COVID-19 to continue to spread. “They know it hurts Joe Biden,” he said. “Their sense of the politics of this is dark. They think if Covid goes on longer, it puts them in a better position. They are right about that.”

Co-host Willie Geist claimed that prominent figures in right-leaning media were “comparing Fauci to a Nazi,” adding, “That’s been a story for a long time that Fauci is profiting to from the vaccine, all these things that are not true. That then moves into the mainstream of conservative media and becomes gospel, that he’s a villain and that somehow he’s asserting his power by trying to get people vaccinated and protect the American public from this disease that’s killed 700,000 people.”

Heilemann’s conclusion was simple: “It’s because if people follow Fauci, there’s a likelier chance that COVID will go away. And if COVID goes away, it’s bad right now for Republicans. It’s just the math on this, the political math on this, it’s not hard to figure out,” he said.

MSNBC Authoritarians are PROJECTING Again

If Covid GOES Away - Progressive Authoritarians LOSE POWER ...... NOT Republicans

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC Host Repeats 3 Discredited Claims — 2 In Less Than A Minute

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace, who continuously accuses Fox News of promoting “misinformation,” repeated three widely discredited stories about former President Donald Trump during a single, 13-minute segment of Tuesday’s “Deadline: White House” — two of them within one minute of each other. One of the stories directly contradicted video footage she had just shown.

Claim #1: Lafayette Square redux

Wallace devoted a full segment to criticizing the Trump family for its alleged disdain of the Bible. “Hyper-masculine, real men,” she said, “show their faith by gassing protesters in Lafayette Square in order to — for the sole purpose of — being able to hoist a Bible above Trump’s head as a photo prop, upside-down I believe, in front of St. John’s church.” (Emphasis in original.)

Claim #2: Trump said ‘The Art of the Deal’ is better than the Bible

Claim #3: Trump called people who serve in the military “losers”

An article published in The Atlantic in September 2020 asserted that President Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris “because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead.” It went on to cite anonymous sources who claimed President Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

But no fewer than 10 people — including former National Security Adviser John Bolton, who became an indefatigable Trump foe — went on the record to say The Atlantic’s story wasn’t true. “It was entirely a weather-related decision, and I thought the proper thing to do. I never heard he made that kind of comment about another country’s forces either, no,” said Bolton.

Former presidential counselor Johnny DeStefano said plainly, “I was on this trip. The Atlantic bit is not true. Period.” Former acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney said Trump “was outwardly in awe of the accomplishments of the Allied Forces, and the sacrifices they paid,” as he surveyed the battlefield on the 75thanniversary of D-Day.

Hijinx

She has been seen in a threesome with Joy Reid and Rachel Madcow.

WTF If she can make up stuff so can I.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nicolle Wallace is an ass. Her having a public orgasm over Anthony Fauci is hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Shouldn’t “ignorant things heard on MSNBC” be an entire section?

SamSpade

This is one of the worst examples of double-think I can imagine. No group of people wants the pandemic to end more than the right. No political group has gained MORE from the pandemic - than the left.

I can see no reason to perpetuate the hype over the pandemic except one - the Dems believe they can win in 2022 if they can keep the previous mess of election chicanery in place.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC anchor mocked as 'shamelessly neurotic,' 'embarrassing' for calling herself a 'Fauci groupie'

TODAY -- Pictured: Nicolle Wallace  on Thursday, September 27, 2018 -- (Photo by: Nathan Congleton/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)

"I'm a Fauci groupie," Wallace said. "I'm thrice-vaccinated, mask adherent. I buy KN95 masks by the, you know, caseload. They're in every pocket. I wear them everywhere except when I sit down."

Viewers mocked her as "neurotic," while others suggested she belongs to a "cult."

"It is impossible to overstate how much it has influenced US Covid policy that many of the people with the largest platforms in the corporate press either are (or insist on acting) shamelessly neurotic," conservative commentator Drew Holden tweeted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Congressman Slams MSNBC’s ‘Woke Dystopian Bubble’: Rachel Maddow’s Producer Feared He’d Want To Appear On The Show

A producer of MSNBC’s top-rated “Rachel Maddow Show” accidentally copied the office of Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) on an email saying the show refused to contact Cawthorn because it “worried” the congerssman would want to appear on the show. The 26-year-old Republican has fired back that MSNBC’s “woke dystopian bubble” wants to “silence” conservative views.

“We are kinda interested in this AP story (below) that just dropped about Rep. Madison Cawthorn. A group of voters in NC is challenging his candidacy based on his ties to the insurrection,” an MSNBC senior producer wrote in an email to an NBC News staffer on Capitol Hill. The producer then asked:

1. Do you or any other NBC Hill folks plan to ask him for comment on this story?
  2. If not, is that something you guys could do? We don’t have a relationship with his office and between you and me are a little worried that if we did inquire he might ask to come on and explain. I know that is HIGHLY doubtful, but don’t want to take that risk.

The MSNBC official apparently did not realize Cawthorn’s office had been copied on the email.

“Fake news MSNBC doesn’t want to ‘take the risk’ that I’ll come on their show and trigger the left with my America First message and burst their woke dystopian bubble,” Cawthorn’s office said in a statement. “The left doesn’t want debate from conservatives, they want silence. And now we have it in writing. Sad!”

stgislander

PREMO Member
I saw him on Gutfeld! a couple weeks ago. Seemed to be a bright young man. AOC on the other hand....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Slowly But Surely’: MSNBC Host Warns Clyburn That Americans Are Inching Toward Giving GOP ‘A Shot’ At Taking Over The House

“Let’s talk about these poll numbers. The president’s poll numbers. And the wrong track,” Capehart began noting that Biden’s approval numbers have continued to slip while the number of Americans who believe the country is headed in the wrong direction has risen. “One, your reaction to those poll numbers. And, two, what can the president do to turn them around?”
Clyburn conceded that the poll numbers were “concerning,” even “disconcerting,” and immediately pivoted to suggest that somehow former President Donald Trump was entirely responsible for the current situation.
“These two parties have already — always worked together to ensure this democracy keeps moving toward a more perfect union. That’s not what it is today. The Democrats are carrying us along. The Republicans have vacated any pursuit of perfection and have now turned themselves over to a cult leader and their party is no more,” he claimed.