Ignore

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lol: It seems the ignore feature is only useful when one wants to use it, but it seems to disappear when one has something to say; as in override. I have never seen that option used for it’s purpose. I am guilty of that, too. I do have to say that I have had no one on ignore in quite a while. As someone said earlier, what is the point in that...you would miss the hilarity of it all. Sneak peek, and all. :lol: What I would like to see is the ‘like’ button back. It would save a lot of white space, so to speak.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I think Rose might have taken offense to that comparison. :lol:

- .... . / .--- --- -.- . / .. ... / --- -. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / .. - / .... .- ... / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -.. --- / .-- .. - .... / .-. --- ... . .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / .- --. .- .. -. --..-- / .-- .... -.-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . ... .--. --- -. -.. .. -. --. / - --- / -- -.-- / .--. --- ... - ... ..--.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / ... ..- -.-. .... / .- / .-.. .. .- .-. .-.-.-

littlelady

God bless the USA
:killingme: Y’all are somethin’ else. Whatever that else is, is to be determined. But, I do know y’all are a hoot and a half! Thanks, y’all!

I am thinking of trolls, but I will give y’all the benefit of the doubt, and think about it tomorrow.

:roflmao:

Last edited: