Ignore

officeguy

If I my ...

Love the morse. I wonder if she can figure it out?

it?is?english?you?simple?minded?fence?post??maybe?if?super?shoes?was?actually?smart??he?would?point?it?out?hat?would?you?know?about?honor??you?had?to?marry?a?man?to?take?care?of?you?and?your?kids?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Cousin's wife died. He needs company and someone to help him.

That’s nice of you to uproot and go help family. You were in GA, right? I am sure it is very much appreciated. Maybe, Louisiana will grow on you.

As as you can see, nothing much has changed in your absence here. One thing that has changed is there are just a few that dog me, anymore. I should use the ignore button, but it is way too much fun to answer them! :lol: Take care, Home.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't think I have ever put anyone on ignore. How do you check and see if you have done so in the past?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Funny guy! :lol:

He presumes he's not on Ignore. :jet:

Go into your Settings at the top of the page, then in the left menu under My Account you'll see Edit Ignore List. It will just tell you who you're currently ignoring, though, not anyone you may have smote in the past.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He presumes he's not on Ignore. :jet:

Go into your Settings at the top of the page, then in the left menu under My Account you'll see Edit Ignore List. It will just tell you who you're currently ignoring, though, not anyone you may have smote in the past.

Thanks Ladies! Lo and behold, there's no one there. I guess I find it easy enough to just ignore people all by myself. Shoot, I do it all day, every day anyway! :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wouldn't you have the ability to see if that was true or not from their IP address's?

Or do you just enjoying lying?

IPs can be spoofed, duped and of course there’s the good ole anonymizer.

IP can be meaningless.