Ignore

black dog

Free America

She's the only one on mine,. But sometimes,,,,,,,

00052f36-3450-085d-df76-171b36f5d226_110.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
I have plenty of crayons, coloring books, bubbles, and play doh that I am willing to share with the babies on this forum, and a bunch of pacifiers because our dogs keep stealing them. :baby: PM me.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Who is Super shoes?

He is running a 100 miler this weekend in honor of his best friend in the USMC, who’s son was one of the 22 who commit suicide every day. His son took his own life 2 months ago. Hub raised over 2000 dollars for the Semper Fi fund. Go, super shoes! He is on mile 84. That’s pretty darn good at age 63. Yes, I will not rest well until he gets home. Love him so much for his support to his military bros. God bless the USA.:patriot:

https://www.22toomany.com/

And, we have talked about this phenomenon of current military ptsd suicides. What is going on? Why is it different, now, as opposed to both World Wars, Vietnam, or Desert Storm, and all the other conflicts that the USA has been involved in? Hub has no answers, he just runs for them in his super shoes.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ignore List

BigBlue
dazed&fallen
FredFlash
Giantone
hooknline
JPCusick
Lance
LibertyBeacon
Mr.Steed
Nonno
pcjohnnyb
Salvador
Sparx
thatguy
tommyjo
VoteJP

Check / Uncheck All

Hey, sha-BOP. It is funny that jazz and friends’ ignore list seems to have disappeared. Got to love this forum. And, inside joke...the crayon ice cream thing made hub laugh.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Thank you for saving my posts. I can, always, depend on you. Why you save them is beyond me, but you go dog. And, you were part of this whole bashing of me. Jazz originally posted that I was on her ignore list, and then the rest of the hens chimed in; including you. Now, it has been edited/deleted. What part don’t you get? :poorbaby:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Thank you for saving my posts. I can, always, depend on you. Why you save them is beyond me, but you go dog. And, you were part of this whole bashing of me. Jazz originally posted that I was on her ignore list, and then the rest of the hens chimed in; including you. Now, it has been edited/deleted. What part don’t you get? :poorbaby:

°°™

SamSpade

Ignore List

BigBlue
dazed&fallen
FredFlash
Giantone
hooknline
JPCusick
Lance
LibertyBeacon
Mr.Steed
Nonno
pcjohnnyb
Salvador
Sparx
thatguy
tommyjo
VoteJP

Check / Uncheck All

Wow. I'd forgotten so many of those.
I think my ignore list only has people on it that don't post anymore because I did it a long time ago.
Now I just ignore them the normal way - by not responding.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Such a good Christian woman. Happy Sunday!

Last edited by a moderator: