Ignore

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Such a good Christian woman. Happy Sunday!

I removed your attachment. But man, I thought seriously about leaving it. :lol: Yes, she gave out her number, and yes, she said feel free to post it. But when she sobers up and/or starts getting her phone blown up she's going to come bitching to me and I don't want to deal with her.

KooKoo, you really need late night supervision so you'll stop doing things like this. If your "hub" really does laugh at your antics, he could use some help as well.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I removed your attachment. But man, I thought seriously about leaving it. :lol: Yes, she gave out her number, and yes, she said feel free to post it. But when she sobers up and/or starts getting her phone blown up she's going to come bitching to me and I don't want to deal with her.

KooKoo, you really need late night supervision so you'll stop doing things like this. If your "hub" really does laugh at your antics, he could use some help as well.

I thought you might and figured I wouldn't get a time out for it, she did give her permission. I had hoped you'd leave it up a bit longer so she can reap what she sows. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought you might and figured I wouldn't get a time out for it, she did give her permission. I had hoped you'd leave it up a bit longer so she can reap what she sows. :lmao:

Several posters will be sorry they missed it. :jet:

KooKoo, you're welcome. Now get some help.

I'm watching "Monsters Attack!". Circa 1954 Japanese scifi. Same story line as MSNBC meltdowns but the children are saved.

black dog

Free America

I'm sick that I missed that post, I would have passed it out at the men's shelter with her picture. Damn...

littlelady

God bless the USA
:oldman: It’s funny that I keep catching the same hypocrite fish, every time! :lol: Thanks for the bites, y’all. Oh, and, thanks, vrai! :wink:

black dog

Free America
The only thing you're catching is a hangover in the morning...
drunk-1932.gif