Ignore

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Again, WTF are you babbling about? I never posted my ignore list; only a link to let people look at theirs. I don't have any current members on ignore - all are "he would will be not named" variations from years ago. Here you go and enjoy!

View attachment 122560

Happy foruming! :crazy: :otter:

Thank you for dumbing it down. I wasn't quite sure how to articulate that. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Maybe she has herself on Ignore and that's what she saw?

Quite possibly. :roflmao:

Did you catch where she tried to pretend that you and I had edited our posts to remove her imaginary reference to having her on Ignore? :lmao:

I skimmed the thread so went back and looked. Yep, we edited our posts AFTER she saw them but there is no stamp showing they WERE edited. Again: :crazy:

Here's my Ignore list - no surprises:

View attachment 122562

So you have like 2 or 3 actual people on ignore. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thank you for dumbing it down. I wasn't quite sure how to articulate that. :lmao:

You're welcome. I have a lot of experience with that. :lol:

And this is not the first time she has gotten so :otter: that she starts posting her full name, address, and phone number. But that was on the open board and she was sober enough to think twice about it an hour or so later. Maybe she is getting smarter and just PM'ing the info. :shrug: But it hilarious for her to get butt hurt for you posting her PM when she told you to do so. :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You're welcome. I have a lot of experience with that. :lol: And this is not the first time she has gotten so :otter: that she starts posting her full name, address, and phone number. But that was on the open board and she was sober enough to think twice about it an hour or so later. Maybe she is getting smarter and just PM'ing the info. :shrug: But it hilarious for her to get butt hurt for you posting her PM when she told you to do so. :killingme

Shampoo...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Shampoo...

lather.jpg

Grumpy

And this is not the first time she has gotten so :otter: that she starts posting her full name, address, and phone number. But that was on the open board and she was sober enough to think twice about it an hour or so later. Maybe she is getting smarter and just PM'ing the info. :shrug: But it hilarious for her to get butt hurt for you posting her PM when she told you to do so. :killingme

Kain on steroids