Ilhan Omar Opens Her Mouth And Spews Nonsense

Hijinx

It’s interesting that the NAACP is using her to promote their message. With her, I’m surprised she hasn’t blamed her student debt on the Jews or Israel.

Give her time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Christian Leader Rips Ilhan Omar: African-Born, Never Condemns African Genocides, Slave-Trades, Always Attacks Israel

As The Daily Wire has reported:

Omar repeatedly promoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and tropes; has refused to deny that she is an anti-Semite; accused pro-Israel groups of paying off American politicians to have dual loyalties to Israel; accused her Jewish colleagues of plotting to take her down by accusing her of anti-Semitism; suggested Israel does not have the right to exist as a Jewish state; and admitted to supporting anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaigns against Israel.

Washington has not feared offending those with woke perspectives regarding Israel; he posted the photo of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler conferring with the former Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin-al Hussein held in the Reich chancellery, then noted, “‘Woke’ reaction to this photo illustrates the No. 1 reason the Mizrahi Jewish refugee story is rarely told. Both men are Jew-hating Nazis, but only one is ‘white’/European and therefore deserving of scorn. The other is ‘brown’ so stop being racist. Gets much worse from here.”

PJay

shoe throwing GIF

Would have loved some shoe throwing...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ilhan Omar: ‘Republicans Are Regressing Us’ Back to When Freedoms Weren’t for Everyone

Omar added, “It’s important for people to recognize we need to keep the House. We need to get two more Senators who are going to codify Roe v. Wade. We need to keep the White House. It is important for our country to be set in the right direction. The right-wing Republicans are regressing us back to a day where none of these freedoms existed for all of us. We want to make sure that we are clear about not being sent back. We have to keep this country moving forward, and we have to do everything that it takes to do so.”

She concluded, “Mitch McConnell and the Republicans have been on the record saying if they were to get the House, the Senate, and the presidency that they will ban abortion nationwide. We have an opportunity to not only stop them from doing that but actually doing the opposite by codifying Roe into law.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ilhan Omar Throws a Fit Over Getting Thrown Off House Committees

“From the moment I was elected, the Republican Party has made it their mission to use fear, xenophobia, Islamophobia and racism to target me on the House Floor and through millions of dollars of campaign ads," Omar released in a statement. “McCarthy’s effort to repeatedly single me out for scorn and hatred—including threatening to strip me from my committee—does nothing to address the issues our constituents deal with. It does nothing to address inflation, healthcare, or solve the climate crisis. What it does is gin up fear and hate against Somali-Americans and anyone who shares my identity, and further divide us along racial and ethnic lines. It is a continuation of a sustained campaign against Muslim and African voices, people his party have been trying to ban since Donald Trump first ran for office."

“I will not stop fighting for more equitable, more just and more humane policies. I will not stop advocating for peace and human rights around the world. And I will not stop fighting for an America that does not single out people based on their race or religion,” she continued.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rep. Ilhan Omar Compares America To Habitual Human Rights Violator Qatar

This isn’t the first time the historically antisemitic Omar has tried to equate the actions of the nation she swore to represent with the morally reprehensible practices of other nations and groups.

For Omar’s comments conflating the “unthinkable atrocities” committed by terrorist groups such as Hamas and the Taliban to the sins of the U.S. and Israel, House Democrats issued a reprimand.

“Equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided,” a dozen leftist lawmakers said in a joint statement. “Ignoring the differences between democracies governed by the rule of law and contemptible organizations that engage in terrorism at best discredits one’s intended argument and at worst reflects deep-seated prejudice.”

Omar did not apologize for her comparison. Instead, she chastised her colleagues for allegedly using “islamaphobic tropes” in their critique.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Let’s start with the ridiculous notion that the fools who stormed the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021, were “insurrectionists,” a hysterical code word Democrats and their media lapdogs will continue to drag out for the remainder of their lying days. Britannica.com defines insurrection as:

An organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.
An insurrection may facilitate or bring about a revolution, which is a radical change in the form of government or political system of a state, and it may be initiated or provoked by an act of sedition, which is an incitement to revolt or rebellion.

With all due respect to the silly Q-Anon “shaman,” Jacob Chansley and his ridiculous buffalo horns (or whatever), and the other ticked-off Trump loyalists who stormed the Capitol, the notion that the Jan. 6 rioters were a threat to the U.S. government is laughably absurd.

Second, congressional Republican grandstanders like Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz and Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert, who finally switched their votes to “present,” along with four other hold-outs, thus allowing McCarthy to win the majority, are hardly the stuff of “insurrectionists,” either.

Third, the notion of a radical leftist Democrat accusing any Republican of plotting to “hold the entire U.S’ and global economy hostage to extreme cuts to everything from housing to education, healthcare, Social Security and Medicare,” is as absurd as it is ignorant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ilhan Omar reacts to Kevin McCarthy's plan to pull her from committees

"I have not [received any updates]," Omar said. "It’s my understanding that we obviously have to get the rules package done. Hopefully, Monday when we reconvene, that is on top of the agenda, and then the different caucuses, our caucus and their conference, will make appointments to committees and we will go from there."

Taking aim at McCarthy specifically, Omar then remarked on McCarthy's difficult path to the speakership before referencing her Somali background as reason to keep her on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

"I do have to say for a speaker that has faced a historic humiliation — that had gotten elected after 15 rounds, surpassing a record that was set pre-Civil War — there is an opportunity here as he has said to not do things in the way in which it has been done before," she explained. "I think it would be hypocritic [sic] for him to remove, you know, the first African born on subcommittee on Africa on the Foreign Affairs Committee where I’ve had the opportunity to not only represent my constituents, but the voice of so many people who have never had a voice on the Foreign Affairs Committee."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ilhan Omar accused of lying with claim she was unaware of ‘tropes about Jews and money’

”I certainly did not or was not aware that the word ‘hypnotized’ was a trope. I wasn’t aware of the fact that there are tropes about Jews and money. That has been a very enlightening part of this journey,” Omar said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“To insinuate that I knowingly said these things when people have read into my comments to make it sound as if I have something against the Jewish community is so wrong,” she continued.

Omar, the first Somali American and one of the first Muslims elected to Congress, once compared Israel to terrorist organizations like Hamas and the Taliban, and said the relationship between the Jewish state and the United States is “all about the Benjamins.”

Omar’s explanation didn’t go over well with Twitter users.

Rep. Ilhan Omar was blasted on Twitter after she tried to explain that she was unaware that there were tropes about Jews and money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As the Blaze reported Sunday, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) appeared on Al Jazeera English which is owned by the government in Qatar. The interview originally took place in February 2018 but went viral late last week with over 10 million views after a prominent conservative shared it.

During the interview, Omar made a racist statement against white men in America after host Mehdi Hasan asked her a question about “Islamophobia.”

Here was the exchange:

Hasan: A lot of conservatives in particular would say that the rise of Islamophobia is the result not of hate but of fear — a legitimate fear they say of “jihadist terrorism” whether it’s Fort Hood or San Bernandino or the recent truck attack in New York. What do you say to them?
Omar: I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country.