Ilhan Omar: We must apply our universal values to all nations. Only then will we achieve peace.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I believe in an inclusive foreign policy — one that centers on human rights, justice and peace as the pillars of America’s engagement in the world, one that brings our troops home and truly makes military action a last resort. This is a vision that centers on the experiences of the people directly affected by conflict, that takes into account the long-term effects of U.S. engagement in war and that is sincere about our values regardless of short-term political convenience.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Human rights, like those being trampled on in some nations that mutilate females, stone homosexuals and treat their wimmins like furniture? I can't wait to hear that condemnation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She can't even accept that both Trump and Obama are human. While she never said which one was not human, she declared that one wasn't.

Doesn't matter who she meant, she talks like a pig. And then has the nerve to preach about unity.

I agree with what her handlers write for her to say, but that is all negated by the chit she says on social media and her hot takes. But I think anyone who is actively trying to overthrow our government - whether foreign or domestic - needs to have their ass booted out.