Ilhan Omar

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Sunday, after Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) displayed her blatant anti-Semitism by tweeting that GOP support for Israel was "all about the Benjamins," and followed by accusing AIPAC of paying American politicians to support Israel, bipartisan condemnation of her remarks erupted, although no leading Democrats said a word about their colleague’s vile rhetoric.

Omar’s initial anti-Semitic tweet was triggered by famed anti-Semite leftist Glenn Greenwald, who tweeted, "GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy threatens punishment for @IlhanMN and @RashidaTlaib over their criticisms of Israel. It's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans."

On Friday, anti-Semitic Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) appeared to call for a complete defunding of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which would eliminate numerous government agencies that protect the United States.

"When Democrats stood our ground last month, we proved that Individual 1 does not have the public support to ram his hateful wall through Congress," Omar tweeted. "Let’s stand firm: #Not1Dollar for DHS."

Completely defunding DHS would end the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), United States Coast Guard (USCG), United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), United States Secret Service (USSS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Management Directorate, Science and Technology Directorate, Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, and the Office of Operations Coordination.

h3mech

why is she even in congress, wasn't there a law passed in the 50s that muslins can't hold public office.

Hijinx

why is she even in congress, wasn't there a law passed in the 50s that muslins can't hold public office.
Here is how it is.

If you say Muslims are the religion of hate , that they kill and cut heads off you are hateful,bigoted Islamaphobe and an unAmerican azzhole.
For not wanting these hate scarf wearing peckerheads in the country

But if they hate the Jews you cannot deny their free speech.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's Somalian. Of course she hates Jewish people. She was raised to hate Jews. Ever see Blackhawk Down? Yeah, that's her home town. Those savages are her people.

You have to wonder what the people of Minneapolis were thinking when they elected her to represent them in Congress. Clearly they're highly racist and hate Jewish people too. Monello wants to travel up that way but I don't want to go anywhere near that crap hole terrorist enclave.

General Lee

As far as I'm concerned if she don't like America, she can take her ass back to Somalia and then re-evaluate the U.S.

WingsOfGold

Maybe she misses eating the national food of Somalia... the mighty cricket? Proof positive those NOT born here should not be allowed to hold elected office.

TCROW

“To learn who rules over you, find out who you’re not allowed to criticise.”

TCROW

She's Somalian. Of course she hates Jewish people. She was raised to hate Jews. Ever see Blackhawk Down? Yeah, that's her home town. Those savages are her people.

You have to wonder what the people of Minneapolis were thinking when they elected her to represent them in Congress. Clearly they're highly racist and hate Jewish people too. Monello wants to travel up that way but I don't want to go anywhere near that crap hole terrorist enclave.

She's an American citizen.

Hijinx

This is what happens when 100% of Muslims show up for the elections and people who have been living in America all their lives sit home on the asses and don't vote.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wish some elected white cracker had said more or less the same thing on the same day. It would be hilarious to see the difference in the outrage.

Sort of like the contrast between Kavanaugh and Fairfax from Virginia. Before it was believe all accusers now it's about due process. Make up your minds already.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is what happens when 100% of Muslims show up for the elections and people who have been living in America all their lives sit home on the asses and don't vote.

100% of Muslims vote because if they don't Omar's kinfolk come around and string their guts on a bridge.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wish some elected white cracker had said more or less the same thing on the same day. It would be hilarious to see the difference in the outrage.

Sort of like the contrast between Kavanaugh and Fairfax from Virginia. Before it was believe all accusers now it's about due process. Make up your minds already.

I saw an ad for SawStop in my FB feed the other day. One recurrent comment was that people were unhappy that the gent demoing the system used hot dog instead of his own finger. Like that, you could make a great point as a white politician, but it would be a short sour victory. You would be dead right, politically speaking.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Mr. Adams, in 1991 you pleaded guilty to two counts of withholding information from Congress regarding your involvement in the Iran-contra affair for which you were later pardoned by President George HW Bush," Omar said. "I fail to understand why members of this committee or the American people should find any testimony that you give today to be truthful."

"If I can respond to that," Abrams responded.

"Ah, em, it wasn't a question," Omar fired back.

Abrams again tried to respond and Omar rudely cut him off.

"That was not that was not a question," Omar yelled. "That was, I, I reserve the right to my time."

"It is not right that members of the committee can attack a witness who is not permitted to reply," Abrams said.

"That was not a question, thank you for your participation," Omar arrogantly said.

Omar later asked Abrams if a foreign massacre was a "fabulous achievement" and refused to accept his answer.

"Yes or no, do you think that massacre was a fabulous achievement that happened under our watch?" Omar asked.

"That is a ridiculous question," Abrams responded.

"Yes or no?" Omar yelled.

"No!" Abrams fired back.

"I will take that as a 'yes,'" Omar shockingly responded.

what a nasty ****

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
FOX News reports that "more men and boys from a Somali American community in Minneapolis have joined – or attempted to join – a foreign terrorist organization over the last 12 years than any other jurisdiction in the country."

"FBI stats show 45 Somalis left to join the ranks of either the Somalia-based Islamic insurgency al-Shabab, or the Iraq- and Syria-based ISIS combined," Fox News continued. "And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS. Both numbers are far higher than those of alleged terrorist wannabes who left or attempted to leave the country from other areas in the country where Muslim refugees have been resettled."

As FOX notes, "the insular ethnic community in Minnesota offers a rich recruiting ground" for Islamic terrorism as the Somali population in the Minneapolis community — which is located in Omar's district — is nearly 100,000.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh, come on. Didn’t we just do this yesterday? Yes we did.

As Twitchy reported Tuesday, MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle implied on the air that President Trump or someone else had “something pretty extreme about Lindsey Graham” and was using it to blackmail him. “We’re gonna have to leave it there,” Ruhle added, probably because she had absolutely no evidence to back up her claim.

Qasim Rashid, host of the Re-Sight Islam podcast (#Jihad of the Pod … his hashtag, not ours), agreed, and caught the attention of freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, who agreed wholeheartedly that yes, Graham is compromised.

Hijinx

Once Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura as their Governor. He was Minneapolis boy
Minnesota is the second most liberal State in the country. Right behind Washington State. and about 70 % Democrats.
About 80,000 Muslims in Minneapolis, That's a significant number. when you realize that here are 70% democrats and they are mostly Yellow Dog Democrats. In other words they vote for anything with a D behind their name.