I'll cut and paste, you decide

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A kid with 272 late or absent days isn't trying, mom. But it's easier to blame the school for junior's lack of ambition.

Where's his mentor you ask? When I was growing up the father was the mentor. He taught his kid what it meant to act like a man.

Let's face it. This mom never looked at a report card for 12 semesters. If she did, then she would know Einstein is falling behind. Go ahead and cry if it makes you feel better about your crappy parenting skills.

If mom's goal was for people to be sympathetic to her plight, she failed royally. I wonder how many people in Baltimore injured themselves when they did the forehead slap after reading this tale of dysfunction.

limblips

How long before the lawsuit starts? Mom's concern isn't about her sons education, it is about what he is worth to her That said here is the school state report card section on state test performance and the attendance record. How is this place still open and why are teachers and admin staff not being fired?

HOW DID STUDENTS PERFORM ON STATE TESTS?
The academic achievement indicator is a combination of the percent of students scoring “proficient” or higher on state tests in Math and English Language Arts, and the average performance level of students on state tests.

5.9 EARNED POINTS (TOTAL POINTS POSSIBLE: 30)

MEASURE RESULTS EARNED POINTS*
Percent Proficient Mathematics 5.9% 0.4 out of 7.5

Percent Proficient English Language Arts 5.7% 0.4 out of 7.5

Average Performance Level Mathematics 1.6 2.5 out of 7.5

Average Performance Level English Language Arts 1.7 2.6 out of 7.5

MEASURE RESULTS EARNED POINTS*
Students not chronically absent 17.3% 1 out of 15.0

BOP

A kid with 272 late or absent days isn't trying, mom. But it's easier to blame the school for junior's lack of ambition.

Where's his mentor you ask? When I was growing up the father was the mentor. He taught his kid what it meant to act like a man.

Let's face it. This mom never looked at a report card for 12 semesters. If she did, then she would know Einstein is falling behind. Go ahead and cry if it makes you feel better about your crappy parenting skills.

If mom's goal was for people to be sympathetic to her plight, she failed royally. I wonder how many people in Baltimore injured themselves when they did the forehead slap after reading this tale of dysfunction.
Fathers be raysis and chit.

Mentors be raysis and chit.

Systemic raysism.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is indicative of decades of ignoring personal responsibility from the social equation. This is the result of when people rely on the government to take care of them instead of rolling up their sleeves and taking care of their own business

limblips

Here is a quote from Fat Larry:
Augusta Fells, a West Baltimore public school that recently came under fire after Fox 45 published an investigation that found scores of students at the school are failing and may have to repeat grades, gets $5.3 million from taxpayers each year, the outlet reported. The investigations have prompted questions about how the school's funds are being spent.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan on Thursday called for an investigation into the school.

"This is something I’m going to ask the inspector general to immediately look into," he told Fox 45. "They have to get to the bottom of this and find out who’s responsible."

Hey Larry, there is a "School report card" required to be submitted by every school statewide. Why does it take a report from a news agency to make your people do their jobs? If you want to know who is responsible check the mirror, then fire everybody in your education chain. The required report is just fluff because if it were used then this whole debacle would not have occurred. This is only the tip of the iceberg in the Baltimore school system.

Hijinx

I can tell Larry the problem with Baltimore schools for free . Won't cost him a dime.

The problem with Baltimore schools is Baltimore residents who live in the neighborhood of these schools.