I'll just leave this right here....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sadly, Omar gives millions of Americans a false impression of what Islam is and what we Muslims believe and stand for. While she denounces prejudice against Muslims, her aberrant views on Islam fuel prejudice against me and my coreligionists by distorting who we are while defaming and dishonoring the great monotheism of Islam.

Mainstream Muslims need to speak out because this woman is being held up as their representative. Muslims need to be clear that this is not the case.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

Sadly, Omar gives millions of Americans a false impression of what Islam is and what we Muslims believe and stand for. While she denounces prejudice against Muslims, her aberrant views on Islam fuel prejudice against me and my coreligionists by distorting who we are while defaming and dishonoring the great monotheism of Islam.

Mainstream Muslims need to speak out because this woman is being held up as their representative. Muslims need to be clear that this is not the case.
This is the fight that is long overdue, at least if Muslims want to co-exist in democratic societies. Is it going to continue to be an 8th century, desert-based religion or a 21st century, global one?

I make no comment about the actual value of or truth in Islam's teachings. However, it's clear that a conservative reading of the Quran is not compatible with living in a multi-cultural/multi-ethnic/multi-religious/democratic setting. Like others before them, Muslims need to reconcile this....

I was stuck by Ahmed's closing comment. Quite a contrast to Omar. And Michelle Obama.

I thank God every day that I was able to immigrate to the United States of America, where I am now a proud citizen in a country I love and where I enjoy the blessings of American liberty and protection of my rights under the U.S. Constitution. Wouldn’t it be nice to hear Rep. Ilhan Omar express these same sentiments? Don’t expect it anytime soon.

--- End of line (MCP)

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Awe inspiring.......but she will be condemned not only by the radical Islamists but the Progs who always need more "victims"

Yooper

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

they will never accept you. they will never think off you as anything but an obedient ******. you will never be one of them. they see you as a trained animal that does the right tricks. one can only pray you never realize because, if you do, what's left of your soul will crack.

This sounds more like blacks and the DNC. The second one of them even acts like they might step off the plantation, Massa has them whipped. We've seen this time and again, and now whoever this actor person is is doing it too without even realizing it.

Yooper

they will never accept you. they will never think off you as anything but an obedient **. you will never be one of them. they see you as a trained animal that does the right tricks. one can only pray you never realize because, if you do, what's left of your soul will crack.

This sounds more like blacks and the DNC. The second one of them even acts like they might step off the plantation, Massa has them whipped. We've seen this time and again, and now whoever this actor person is is doing it too without even realizing it.
Yup. With you on this 1k%.

The black's community's "Stockholm Syndrome" wrt the Democrat Party is exactly the mental illness Owens is both up against and trying to remedy. I think she deserves our support and prayers.

The actor is the "actor formerly known as a minor character" in the O'Connor/Rollins 1988-1993 series, "In the Heat of the Night." Now, supposedly, a producer/writer/annoying celebrity.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Liberals = hypocrites. Accept our religion while we daily condemn Israel.