Illegal Immigrants awarded for Stealing Soc Sec I.D.

Casca

A note from the Author: I found out about a month ago, that some female in a Dallas, TX security firm was using my Social Security number. No! The Social Security Administration didn't tell me, I located this very valuable information, through one of those restrictive investigative websites for a few dollars.

Feed your anger in November when you slide into voting booth and be especially aware of the politicians who voted against blanket amnesty. Look for new candidates who have illustrated their adversity to any kind of path to citizenship. This time in the ballot box, can make the difference between an orderly society, and our nation collapsing into multicultural mess. This is America, we speak English. If you came through the legal channels, the immigrant is very much welcome. We are a nation of laws, so we do not dilute the system down to pander to foreign nationals and their governments

The majority of these Senators have several homes, so they don’t have to be bothered by the hardship of living in crowded big city and they like the President live in a well isolated property far from the traffic chaos. Most of them also are driven around by bodyguards or chauffeured to and from the Capitol buildings. Nor do they have to worry about retirement, because they have been self-sufficient in secretly building up their salaries, pensions and healthcare benefits.

Should the language of the Senate’s “so called comprehensive” immigration that passed on May 25 sounds known to you, it certainly is because we’ve already been there before. Twenty years ago, the peoples Congress passed a bill, with Edward Kennedy approving it, which President Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986? It was commonly known as Simpson-Mazzoli bill, which to this day was NEVER enforced. The employer sanctions were never enforced, which allowed the huge influx of illegal aliens to drown our emergency rooms, overcrowd our schools. All this the taxpayer is paying for To THIS DAY. Once again our Congress lied to us and still does, supplemented by the liberal propaganda media. It would seem to me allowing at least a 100 million people within twenty years, would have every environmentalist up in arms, specifically the Sierra Club. They have seen the spread of Los Angeles county encroaching on the Mohave Desert as an urgent need for more homes. What happened to all the self-righteous tree huggers, save the Earth people? Nothing! Not a voice has been raised about the massive migrant movement, which threatens the very water we drink. According to a Department of Energy Bulletin, they are worried about water shortages. Then the Government pollution people, who are always screaming about exhaust fumes and traffic congestion. Should this fall on deaf eyes, specifically the brainless in the Senate? It took two hundred years to populate the United States of America with 250 million souls. The Heritage Foundation told Senator Sessions, if this bill is forced through the House, we are looking at another 66 to 117 million immigrants in twenty years?

In exchange for granting three million illegal immigrants in 1986 to stay without any type of punishment, future enforcement was promised in the form of sanctions against businesses who hired illegal aliens. If jobs were the main attraction for illegal aliens, it was argued, and then cutting off the work magnet was imperative.

Except it never happened, at least the enforcement part on any noticeable scale. In 2004, with the number of illegal aliens approaching the present 12 million, there were only 159 worksite arrests, with a grand total of three notices of intent to fine served on employers. three causes of action. You can bet your house mortgage for a month, that the administrators, had directives from higher managers not to harass the employers. Then to make matters worse, the "Catch and Release" program came into effect, allowing the aliens to roam free. Why you might ask, because the 1986 blanket amnesty was allocated absolutely no funds of any magnitude?

President Bush assures us again the days of “catch and release” are over! Can we believe anything he says? Last month’s publicized raids on more than 40 wooden cargo pallet plants operated by IFCO Systems resulted in more than 1,200 immigration arrests but less than 300 were deported immediately. The rest were released on their own recognizance, promising to show up later for a court date. If you think these aliens are going to appear, for any court appearance we have probably been sniffing cheap glue!

What President Bush never said in his nationally televised speech spoke volumes. Just more spin, just more rhetoric, which appears in the national newspapers everyday. Hey. Let's think about boycotting all national newspapers for a month? May be then they will inform the American people of the consequences of this deadly invasion. Bush never mentioned any enhancement or any enforcement sanctions or extreme punishment. Not one word of” sanctuary” cities that shelter illegal aliens and order police to flout federal law and not report illegals like Los Angeles Public law 40. The Senate and President Bush remain dumb on the so-called “birthright” citizenship by which citizenship, to anyone born on U.S. soil whose pregnant mother can sneak past the U.S. Border Patrol. The original constitutional amendment has been taken out of context; to appease the open border crowd who rationalize the Southwest is their property. The mayor of Los Angeles and hundreds of other officials that have swamped our local government. That they have sworn allegiance to the American people, still are using their voices and governmental power to place obstacles, in the way of any person who wants to stop the tide of poor Mexican peasants

It is fabricated nonsense that we can’t deport 10 to 20 million or so illegal immigrants. We wouldn’t have to. A recent report by the Center for Immigration Studies showed that after the Department of Homeland Security deported 1,500 illegal Pakistanis after 9/11, some 15,000 left on their own. Uses the method of “ATTRITION” Just enforce the laws of employer sanctions in the 1986 Reform and control Act. Extreme penalties are the answer to any business, that knowing hires illegal workers. Throw the book at them. $50.000 dollars for every foreign worker would quickly dry up any thought of hiring. More than three workers after a Homeland Security database hooked up with the Social Security Administration goes online. Then you automatically go to prison for five years. Once these people can't get work, they have no choice but to leave our nation.

Perhaps you don't want to make criminals out of poor people seeking a better life for their families? Nice Thought. So go after the employers who hire them, which existing law says are illegal.

Americans worry that this bill would give the same rights to illegal aliens that American citizens have. Forget IT? Illegal immigrants already have more rights than American citizens. Illegal aliens who graduate from a high school in, say, California, get to pay lower in-state tuition rates for college than an American citizen from neighboring State. Our government seems more capable of looking after the needs of foreign nationals, and then they do for our Veterans, Low Income Americans and our Senior Citizens.

When a citizen is stopped for a traffic offense which the cop discovers that he is wanted for another violation of the law, he can be arrested. If an illegal immigrant gets pulled over for going through a stop light, in many areas the officer is forbidden to arrest him for that, or even to report him to ICE.

If an American uses a fake or stolen Social Security card to get work, he can be taken into custody for that. Whereas an illegal alien steals or uses bogus Social Security card, under this new Senate bill, he not only gets a pass, but gets to collect Social Security benefits as well from using some innocent persons I.D. Today millions of unknowing Americans are having been left unaware of the theft of their identification, because our burocracy refuses to tell them. Americans spend years trying to explain to credit bureaus, businesses and other entities that someone has been using their social security number. Even children have not been exempt from this terrible plague forced on them.

Instead of being detrimental to illegal behavior, S. 2611 REWARDS illegal aliens by placing our current senior beneficiaries, who paid into the Social Security System all their working lives, even further at risk. Millions of foreign Nationals who used I.D.documents and stolen or forged Social Security numbers are to be rewarded for their crimes. This will further damage the safety net of the Social Security system for our own poor. .

Without a job waiting for them and automatic citizenship for their babies, most illegal aliens would remain in their own land... The bill approved by the Senate is just a carefully contrived bluff. Unless the house strongly rejects this travesty forced upon the America people, many of our middle class are going to find their dreams for the future in peril. It is almost as if our great Nation has lost its will to enforce its laws or protect its sovereignty. American citizenship under the Senate bill S.2611 has become a cheap bauble to buy and sell if certain Democrats and Republicans get their way.

Please feel free to copy and paste on any website, immigration blog, because we must make our citizens aware of this huge financial insult our Senators have placed upon our backs. There is no copyright to my letters, as I would be in dereliction of my duty not to my message out. If you want re-write it, change the terminology because the media will not publish anything detrimental against the onslaught of this invasion.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just so I'm clear here. When you said
Feed your anger in November when you slide into voting booth and be especially aware of the politicians who voted against blanket amnesty. Look for new candidates who have illustrated their adversity to any kind of path to citizenship.
You are saying replace those that were against amnesty, right?

B

Bruzilla

I really wish that people would post their own words and feelings when making an argument rather than just pasting some stuff they read on a site somewhere.