I'm a Granny!!!!

M

Mousebaby

:yahoo: :getdown: :banana:

Snookums_First_baby_a.jpg

Snookums_first_baby_2a.jpg

M

Mousebaby

I have these things called Egg Biscuits that I gave her for right now, on my way out the door to go to the doctors. I will bake some when I get back. You are going to have to call me and tell me what to do. I KNOW NOTHING about raising babies. You can have them if you want them to hand raise too! I have no qualms about giving them to you to raise! :biggrin:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Give her hard boiled egg yokes when they are tiny...just give her pinches and keep it in the fridge...Bake when they get 10 days and are eatting like little cows..

M

Mousebaby

Give her hard boiled egg yokes when they are tiny...just give her pinches and keep it in the fridge...Bake when they get 10 days and are eatting like little cows..

Ok so I just need eggs for right now. Got it! :yay:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
what kind are they? I always gave my cockatiels extra, I think, oyster shells. If thats correct its suppose to help digest the food a little better for the babies. I would love to take one and hand feed it but Im out of the bird business ever since my
african grey dropped dead suddenly a few yrs back. Man I miss him. He was the best, had a foul mouth, fav word was sh!tbird and he liked the f word. He would sit on his cage and scream "HELP ME HELP ME" Darn I miss him.

ocean733

Bake the babies? :shrug:

I have a fever. Maybe I should go back to bed. :roflmao:

M

Mousebaby

what kind are they? I always gave my cockatiels extra, I think, oyster shells. If thats correct its suppose to help digest the food a little better for the babies. I would love to take one and hand feed it but Im out of the bird business ever since my
african grey dropped dead suddenly a few yrs back. Man I miss him. He was the best, had a foul mouth, fav word was sh!tbird and he liked the f word. He would sit on his cage and scream "HELP ME HELP ME" Darn I miss him.

They are Lovebirds, and I will gladly give you a baby if Paso doesn't take me up on my offer. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS!! :bawl: HELP ME HELP ME!!!!

:lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Bake the babies? :shrug:

I have a fever. Maybe I should go back to bed. :roflmao:

Squab :yum:

Mousebaby...you can do it I can help you..if I do it I dont want to keep one anyways my tiel is 20 now and I dont think I will replace him when he goes..

I

Inkpen

Too Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhooooHooooooo Congradulations mommy!!!!!!!!:yahoo::buddies::yahoo:

Happy Birth day to the babies!!!!

I got me a bird today... a cockatiel..came in as a wildlife call....lady found him sitting on her deck steps....he is now all tucked in his cage for the night.

M

Mousebaby

Too Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhooooHooooooo Congradulations mommy!!!!!!!!:yahoo::buddies::yahoo:

Happy Birth day to the babies!!!!

I got me a bird today... a cockatiel..came in as a wildlife call....lady found him sitting on her deck steps....he is now all tucked in his cage for the night.

Wasn't long ago I saw someone that lost a cockatiel on Tricounty's website. I got two myself, and they are laying eggs left and right. Thank God none of them are hatching or I would be up shiat's creek without a paddle! :lmao:

I

Inkpen

Wasn't long ago I saw someone that lost a cockatiel on Tricounty's website. I got two myself, and they are laying eggs left and right. Thank God none of them are hatching or I would be up shiat's creek without a paddle! :lmao:

Thanks Mouse... I will check...
As I was getting him settled into his nice NEW cage, filling up his food and water bowl, and giving him a toy....all my cats sat on the florr going....Yum, Yum....Yum.....snackies.....Yum....So now tweeter is in the back of the bathroom...far away from the kitties!!!!! nice bird. sat on my shoulder, tweeted to me and sat with his head feathers standing up!!!!
Off to check TriCounty site!!!:howdy:

M

Mousebaby

Thanks Mouse... I will check...
As I was getting him settled into his nice NEW cage, filling up his food and water bowl, and giving him a toy....all my cats sat on the florr going....Yum, Yum....Yum.....snackies.....Yum....So now tweeter is in the back of the bathroom...far away from the kitties!!!!! nice bird. sat on my shoulder, tweeted to me and sat with his head feathers standing up!!!!
Off to check TriCounty site!!!:howdy:

You know I've seen those faces before! :lmao: You would have thought with seven grinning cats smiling at them the birds would have been reluctant to breed, guess I was wrong. :doh:

I

Inkpen

You know I've seen those faces before! :lmao: You would have thought with seven grinning cats smiling at them the birds would have been reluctant to breed, guess I was wrong. :doh:

No...you are half right.....they are breeding BECAUSE of the cats....this way, their species is going to survive...2 birds..now 4 birds...

Like momma and poppa bunny who were out for an evening walk at the farm....and an angry, hungry pack of wolves came running out of the woods...the 2 bunnies ran for their lives and hid in a huge hay stack.
Outside they could hear the wolves drooling and growling.

Momma bunny was so scared....she cried, "What are we going to do?? If we make a run for it..we will be eaten for sure...those 5 wolves are so hungry!!!"

Poppa bunny snuggled up to her to reassure her all would be fine....
He said, "Honey Bunny, we have 2 choices..we can make a run for it..and we may be eaten, or we can wait here a few days and out number them!" :killingme