I'm a...

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
ememdee19 said:
What kind of work didja do? I'm currently working in Goose Creek...
At the time I was an electronics technician, a field service rep under contract to the Navy. I worked in North Charleston and on the Navy base.

Toxick

Splat
ememdee19 said:
premo member now! :banana: What do I win????
Now that you're a premo member, you can redeem your Green Karma at the International House of Pancakes, Outback Steakhouse, The Oasis Spa, Walmart, Walgreens, WallyWorld, Waffle-House, and Home Depot.

Toxick

Splat
i'm missing all the fun

K_Jo said:
Toxick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
ememdee19 said:
It's supposed to hit 60 today and I'm hating life. I'm a firm believer that it should be COLD during the holidays! :pout: (I also have some cute winter coats I'd like to wear)
Bite your tongue! :smack: If you want cold, go north! I like this 60-degree weather! :neener:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Toxick said:
Toxick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Wire $40 to my Paypal account and I'll hook you up. :yay: