I'm almost 100% certain I saw John Bolton.

GregV814

Saturday night, about 7pm we went to the "Hook & Vine" in North Beach. As soon as we were seated, I scanned the room. I'm almost 100% sure John Bolton was there with his wife and another couple. He has very prominent eyebrows and mustache. He does live in Maryland. And FWIW, Hook & Vine is a great little place.

Okay, then maybe 10% sure. But then, I went to WaWa to get gas and saw a person that looked like a male or female like them "funny" people with purple hair.

Last edited:

NOTSMC

Saturday night, about 7pm we went to the "Hook & Vine" in North Beach. As soon as we were seated, I scanned the room. I'm almost 100% sure John Bolton was there with his wife and another couple. He has very prominent eyebrows and mustache. He does live in Maryland. And FWIW, Hook & Vine is a great little place.
My brother looks a LOT like John Bolton. This is his wife (John Bolton's not my brother's, she died several years ago).
1684063043450.png

TPD

the poor dad

Okay, then maybe 10% sure. But then, I went to WaWa to get gas and saw a person that looked like a male or female like them "funny" people with purple hair.
I like fish & wine.....

Are reservations needed here? Is there onsite parking?

Grumpy

I like fish & wine.....

Are reservations needed here? Is there onsite parking?
Street parking for the most part, tho there is off street parking about a block and a half away across the street from Plaza Mexico. I have only been there 3 times and wasn't disappointed.

Last edited:

Clem72

That's amazing, he's like my 6th favorite Bolton.

For about two years I would regularly take the Acela between BWI and NYC. I saw quite a few celebrities on that train, but I think I saw Michael Steele most often, probably 5 or 6 times.

Louise

My brother looks a LOT like John Bolton. This is his wife (John Bolton's not my brother's, she died several years ago).
View attachment 170496
Gretchen is in my hub’s running group that runs Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings. Hub says she is really nice. The group does not talk politics. IMO, John is a warmonger. God bless the USA.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Hook and Vine posted this on FB. Sharing in case anyone is interested in trying them.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 55

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I love Hook & Vine! Cute place, I've been there a handful of times since last summer. :yay:

@GregV814 - I have a friend who's husband might be able to pass for John Bolton. In fact, she might even look a little like the picture of Bolton's wife. 🤔 They live up that way

I'll PM you with their names...

3CATSAILOR

You never know. Ronnie McDowell was at the California, MD Applebees a about 7 years ago. Nobody recognized him. Ironically, it was Karoke night and someone chose one of his songs.

DannyMotorcycle

Faucci and his bodygaurd have been spotted power walking on H street.. and i think john brennan up adams morgan i think..
but who cares..