I'm certain Kwillia was consulted to solve this issue!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Heinz finally solves ketchup's slow-pour predicament

Heinz Canada announced the new bottle design that shows fans exactly what angle to hold the bottle at. Apparently, holding the bottle at about a 45-degree angle puts it at the perfect pouring angle.

It took decades of certified letters, manifestos and video proof of the issue for them to finally perfect the consumption techniques of the product. I am humbled by your recognition of my hard work and dedication.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It took decades of certified letters, manifestos and video proof of the issue for them to finally perfect the consumption techniques of the product. I am humbled by your recognition of my hard work and dedication.
Your service to the nation is appreciated. :yay:

I developed a pump-up air pressure pusher, but they didn't like it. Something about not liking when it 'spolded all over the place. Unfortunate accident.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I developed a pump-up air pressure pusher, but they didn't like it. Something about not liking when it 'spolded all over the place. Unfortunate accident.
Try to rebrand and remarket with SuperSoaker!

Ummm…. Arby's stole your contraption! You have to put on an apron before pushing the ketchup pumper at their fixings bar! :yikes:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Did you also leave notes on their desks?

warneckutz

giphy.gif

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ummm…. Arby's stole your contraption! You have to put on an apron before pushing the ketchup pumper at their fixings bar! :yikes:

Ugh I hate those things. They're always clogged and you're like, push....nothing...push....nothing...push...nothing...push...SPLAT!! That's why their condiment bar always looks like a crime scene.