I'm confused

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
informational? :shrug:
Why yes...yes it is. :yay:

After reading this thread I went to check my red monitor toner and found out the green was low. Couldn't have my green karma turning into red, then I'd really be confused. :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
Why yes...yes it is. :yay:

After reading this thread I went to check my red monitor toner and found out the green was low. Couldn't have my green karma turning into red, then I'd really be confused. :jameo:
I like mine gray.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have found out that as my computer warms up during the day, the red seems to show up better. It starts as a light gray, then kind of goes to an orange-ish color and by midnight, I'm getting red. Just leave your computer on all the time. Mine has to do with the computer warming up.

willie

BS Gal said:
I have found out that as my computer warms up during the day, the red seems to show up better. It starts as a light gray, then kind of goes to an orange-ish color and by midnight, I'm getting red. Just leave your computer on all the time. Mine has to do with the computer warming up.
Mine does the same thing during the day but the tech said it has something to do with blood alcohol content.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Lavendar said:
I've had it for about 5 years or so. The red stopped working after we switched from Compaq to Gateway for the computer. Everything prints out the right colors though. Its strange
Blessah hart. :huggy: