im looking for a

mistymoofwf

live to ride
job. preferably one ridding, or training. i can get references. but i need another job and i really would like to be ridding more. if you know of anything let me know THANKS

It would be best if you explain a little bit more about your background. How much riding and training have you done? What style? How far are you willing to travel? How much do you want to get paid? Would you be willing to be a working student for someone (i.e., no pay, but instead get to ride with a professional, take lessons, etc.) rather than get a paid job? Unless you provide more detail about you and your experience, you're not going to have much luck.

Also check out the Equiery - they often have people posting in the want ads section. You can pick it up for free in any feed store or tack shop. If your riding style is English-related, you can also try the Chronicle of the Horse (The Chronicle of the Horse - Classified List)

Robin

It would be best if you explain a little bit more about your background. How much riding and training have you done? What style? How far are you willing to travel? How much do you want to get paid? Would you be willing to be a working student for someone (i.e., no pay, but instead get to ride with a professional, take lessons, etc.) rather than get a paid job? Unless you provide more detail about you and your experience, you're not going to have much luck.

Also check out the Equiery - they often have people posting in the want ads section. You can pick it up for free in any feed store or tack shop. If your riding style is English-related, you can also try the Chronicle of the Horse (The Chronicle of the Horse - Classified List)

Its probably safer for her to p.m. that information to you.

I don't specifically have a job for her, I'm just saying that, in general, if someone is looking for a job, they should include more info. That way, if something comes up that fits her knowledge/experience level, it can be passed along...

mistymoofwf

live to ride
to sum it all up i ride hunter/jumper/dressage/western and can ride any kinda of horse no matter the attitude

Eventer29

They are always looking for new riders at the bowie training track. It is tough work, if you are really good (track riding good, not necessarily hunter type good) you would be getting on 6-12 horses a day usually at $10 a head. Most riders dont last more than a couple months. You will get dropped, run off with etc. But if it is something you like it can be great. I have seen you ride an think you would be fine, but its do you WANT to deal with these beasties. If you think you might be interested pm me I can get you more info or let you talk to my sis who has been riding there for a year and has some connections.

MrX

High Octane
I don't specifically have a job for her, I'm just saying that, in general, if someone is looking for a job, they should include more info. That way, if something comes up that fits her knowledge/experience level, it can be passed along...

Not to mention at least spell what you want to do correctly; the word is riding.