I'm Looking

S

StrwberryKisses

Plain and simple. Tahiti. Get an over the water bungalow and make them swim you your food for 10 days. :huggy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
lindalu1 said:
Hello-
I am so glad that I found you. I am a travel agaent with an online booking engine, like travelocity, expedia etc. My website is www.ytbtravel.com/simpkinites. I book EVERYTHING. All-inclusive, cruises, hotels, cars flights, packages, spa vactions, golf tee times...EVERYTHING. I am very reasonably priced. I am just as cheap as the other sites if not cheaper. Check it out, or give me a email, simpkinites@verizon.net. If you want to know how to save even more money let me know.
Linda
Great post Linda.
And good luck.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
lindalu1 said:
you can use my site to!!! Check out my site and thanks for the encouragement!!!!!!
He is prohibited from leaving the country. Something to do with his last parole violation.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
MDTerps said:
This is a second marriage for the both of us and we would like to go to an all inclusive resort.

Didn't you learn the first time? :confused:

Just take the vacation and skip the legal entanglement! :cheers:

Pinkflamingo

The Riviera Maya area south of Cancun is gorgeous and there are lots of very nice resorts there. The people are very warm and friendly and there is so much to do and see in the area. I've been a few time and have never been disappointed.

samy0

Aruba! the happy island. my wife and i went there for our anniversary and loved it. All inclusive 5 day trip was around $1800 including airfare. beautiful place