I'm Mormon.........

K

Kain99

Is there any possible way that someone can come up with a new drama? :frown:

Sorry Tig but this one's over done too.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Go Tig! Show the courage of your convictions! Stand up for your beliefs and those that oppose you can (quite literally) go to hell as far as you're concerned.

I'm not Mormon, but I don't like it when people make prejudiced remarks based on religion, race, or disability. Let them call you moron. It only shows their ignorance and lack of taste.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
What's wrong with what????

Well, there's nothing wrong with it, per se. One of the beauties if the First Amendment is the ability to practice any religion you wish, and proclaim it from the highest mountaintop.

It sounds, however, that you're interested in a debate, and Mormonism has a gaping hole in it the size of the Great Salt Lake. I'd be happy to continue this discussion if debate is what you're interested in.

If you just wanted to proclaim yourself as one among the faithful, then here's to ya. :cheers:

Pete

Repete
What is this all about?:confused:
read it, my truck is always parked in the same spot. Kwillia noticed it was on the other side..........oh nevermind............you trying to make up for lost posts?

Pete

Repete
Your right. I sounded it out three times.:frown:
hooked on phonics not working tonight?

Well anyway, I read a while back that the AMA reported that second hand smoke, even smoke residue was the cause of increased rate of ear infections in infants. I wrote it off as more anti-smoking crap but it just may be true.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by kwillia
But it's true... My dad was a smoker and as a result I had chronic ear infections as an infant and by the age of three the constant fluid build up in my ears caused nerve damage and I have 40% hearing loss in both ears...:ohwell:

I'm serious, Tigger...nerve damage never goes away. It can never be fixed. I had to go through speach therapy to learn how to pronounce my constenants(sp?) properly since I could not understand them when other people spoke.
now I understand why you blurt out dur all the time...:wink: