Im new too

So Im new to the Great Mill, Md area... I had put up a post about me selling (AHA) At Home America... Just trying to get my name out there and my post is now gone... Are we not allow to post about stuff like that? If so Im sorry I didn't know.... Can someone tell me what we can and can't post... If anyone would like info on my up coming Open house(Christmas in July) please send me an email or PM me...

Ok, so now I know... I won't post anything like this again....

April.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
aprilntommyR said:
Just trying to get my name out there and my post is now gone... Are we not allow to post about stuff like that?

Advertisements and "spam" are generally frowned upon, unless they have been pre-approved by the admin.

If an advertisement post is amongst your first postings, then it appears that you joined the group for no other reason than to gain free advertizing (spam) here. This is bad form.

aprilntommyR said:
So Im new to the Great Mill, Md area... I had put up a post about me selling (AHA) At Home America... Just trying to get my name out there and my post is now gone... Are we not allow to post about stuff like that? If so Im sorry I didn't know.... Can someone tell me what we can and can't post... If anyone would like info on my up coming Open house(Christmas in July) please send me an email or PM me...

Thanks,
April Raynor
>At Home America
>www.athome.com/AprilRaynor
Welcome April Raynor. Tell us a bit about yourself...:smile:

We already know your hubby's name is Tommy and that today is his birthday... how old is he now? :smile:

Is Caleb (age 5) your only kid or do you have more? :smile:

If we want to come to your open house, should we call first or just drop by since it will be easy for us to figure out where you live? :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Welcome April Raynor. Tell us a bit about yourself...:smile:

We already know your hubby's name is Tommy and that today is his birthday... how old is he now? :smile:

Is Caleb (age 5) your only kid or do you have more? :smile:

If we want to come to your open house, should we call first or just drop by since it will be easy for us to figure out where you live? :smile:
:lmao:

Ok so now I know

Now I know what to post and what NOT to post!!

My hubby is 26 today!!

I have 2 boys. Ages 2 and 4(Caleb will be 5 this Oct.)

Yes, I do like cats( have 1 myself) Love dogs(have 2 BOXER mix)

Im a nice person and would like to think most ppl like me... Im sorry if I offend anyone here... about my post (AHA) I will not post that again..Sorry..

Hope you all have a wonderful day ( seeing that the sun is some what out)

April.

somd whisper

aprilntommyR said:

Ok, so now I know... I won't post anything like this again....

April.
:shrug: